User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

You need to be part of a tribe (church group, service organization, hobby club, etc.)

All Natural! All Good!

^No. This is an SJ stereotype, doesn't apply to all of us (or I would wager, even most of us).

I agree with Tinker, though. I am very volatile. If people start talking during a test or exam for example I always imagine myself killing them... needless to say this wastes time and raises my stress levels = bad exam performance.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Here is a story from my dear ISFJ. It may not come across as funny to you as I find it, but I still want to share because the pure ISFJness of it is so great in my opinion.

So, its my ISFJs mother's 50th birthday party and many relatives from their very close knit family are coming into town for the celebration. Of course the family is relying heavily on my ISFJs skills at communication, keeping everyone in the loop, remembering everyones schedule, arranging transport for all these people, etc. Everyone just naturally nominates her to take care of all these things because she is so good at it. It comes down to her having to secure a 15-passenger van, drive it herself to the airport to pick up these people, and take them to the destination. So as the family is loading into the van, a stranger comes up and yanks open the door and asks my ISFJ if this is the "Super Shuttle" She has to explain to this confused person that no, its just her taking care of her family.

So, maybe that is when you know you're an ISFJ when the lengths you go to in order to take care of your family are mistaken for professional services.
    Likes SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Here is a story from my dear ISFJ. It may not come across as funny to you as I find it, but I still want to share because the pure ISFJness of it is so great in my opinion.

So, its my ISFJs mother's 50th birthday party and many relatives from their very close knit family are coming into town for the celebration. Of course the family is relying heavily on my ISFJs skills at communication, keeping everyone in the loop, remembering everyones schedule, arranging transport for all these people, etc. Everyone just naturally nominates her to take care of all these things because she is so good at it. It comes down to her having to secure a 15-passenger van, drive it herself to the airport to pick up these people, and take them to the destination. So as the family is loading into the van, a stranger comes up and yanks open the door and asks my ISFJ if this is the "Super Shuttle" She has to explain to this confused person that no, its just her taking care of her family.

So, maybe that is when you know you're an ISFJ when the lengths you go to in order to take care of your family are mistaken for professional services.
    Hahaha that is hilarious. That probably made her feel good.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

.... when the first thing you do before opening the door to your house when youve been away all day is tell the people you are having over how horrible your house looks and how many plates is in the sink that have not been cleaned.

More will come

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    .... when the first thing you do before opening the door to your house when youve been away all day is tell the people you are having over how horrible your house looks and how many plates is in the sink that have not been cleaned.

More will come
    Good one.

When you say your house, work, appearance, <insert just about anything else here> is a mess but when other people look it, they don't see the same thing and don't know what you're talking about.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Good one.

When you say your house, work, appearance, <insert just about anything else here> is a mess but when other people look it, they don't see the same thing and don't know what you're talking about.
    exactly. And Im intp, its telling me stuff that dont interest me that much. Plus usually it looks better than my house.

oh new one:

.... when people tell you how good thing look/taste etc when you hold a dinner a party, you say "Oh it was nothing" Eventhough it took you hours to make.

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

When you LOVE puttering around your place, and just tidying and cleaning everything up. It literally makes me so happy and relieves so much stress.
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake