• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs are awesome enough that I want to bake them a cake and such!!!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
since giggly wants to keep the SJ appreciation to SJs only, and the SPs have their own appreciation thread, I'm going to do this :cheese:

I've always had awesome SJs in my life and I totally appreciate how brilliantly awesome they are :wubbie: You guys are great friends, wonderful parents, awesome bosses and thoroughly delightful SOs- if there's anything that an extreme P type needs in life it's a good SJ!

I adore the fact that the SJs that I know try and do the right thing, no matter what, and they have a tendancy to be so funny and thoughtful about things!

I adore my ESFJs that I've had... they're good friends who stick by me no matter what and have always been good at rounding me up and dragging me out of the outdoors to have some quality fun with friends- practical, warm and good at all of the things that I really suck at, ESFJs are awesome :heart:

My ISFJs are no less awesome... quiet, steady, dependable and I've never met an ISFJ who wasn't intensely curious about the world and people around them :yes: If an ISFJ likes you they seem to have the tendancy to do everything they can to make your life better... don't abuse your ISFJs people, they're great! :nono:

my ESTJs are honestly blunt and tend to at least give off the appearance of having everything so TOGETHER... I'm so envious of that :blush: My ESTJ friends have always been rather upfront about telling me that I'm dating a total douche, or am too smart to be doing something stupid or that I should head home from the party because I have plans for the next day- I appreciate that a lot... I don't always have the most common sense and occasionally feel that I should carry an ESTJ in my pocket to be my voice of reason... I want to BE an ESTJ :cheese:

I adore my ISTJs too... they can try and be so grumpy and several WANT for people to think that they're curmudgeony assholes, but they aren't fooling anyone because everyone knows that they're really very nice, straightforward and good people underneath it :laugh: The one's I know don't have much patience with bullshit and are wonderful about having common sense, being supportive, but not coddling and are the best quality control that I've ever met (does this spaghetti sauce taste right? the ISTJ will be able to tell you if you're slightly short on the oregano from last time :doh:) I love my ISTJs :wubbie:

So for everyone who hates on SJs on this site, you're either jealous or crazy, because SJs are pure awesomeness :yes:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Awww, that makes me feel better! I'm pretty certain my fiance is an extreme P.... I constantly have to keep him on track! And though he's not into planning, he'll oblige and actually set something in stone some times because he knows I need that to keep my sanity. :smile:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh whatever, I didn't want to keep anybody else out of my thread. It's just that some sourpuss always manages to come into threads like this expressly just to stink up the place because they think it's fun or are insensitive. I was trying to avoid that in my thread but I appreciate this, so carry on. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww, that makes me feel better! I'm pretty certain my fiance is an extreme P.... I constantly have to keep him on track! And though he's not into planning, he'll oblige and actually set something in stone some times because he knows I need that to keep my sanity. :smile:

You're lucky. Do you think he'll ever feel stifled or resentful of that?
Just asking because I am curious about how extreme J and extreme P really manage together.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a very J-ish J and I'm the epitome of P... I absolutley adore the fact that he's everything that I'm not in that way... we both like each other for being so different on that front, so stifling isn't really a concern to me :cheese:

and there are always idiots who feel it necissary to complain in threads... the good thing is that if it's a praise thread they'll get jumped on and yelled at by other people :laugh:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
since giggly wants to keep the SJ appreciation to SJs only, and the SPs have their own appreciation thread, I'm going to do this :cheese:

I've always had awesome SJs in my life and I totally appreciate how brilliantly awesome they are :wubbie: You guys are great friends, wonderful parents, awesome bosses and thoroughly delightful SOs- if there's anything that an extreme P type needs in life it's a good SJ!

I adore the fact that the SJs that I know try and do the right thing, no matter what, and they have a tendancy to be so funny and thoughtful about things!

I adore my ESFJs that I've had... they're good friends who stick by me no matter what and have always been good at rounding me up and dragging me out of the outdoors to have some quality fun with friends- practical, warm and good at all of the things that I really suck at, ESFJs are awesome :heart:

My ISFJs are no less awesome... quiet, steady, dependable and I've never met an ISFJ who wasn't intensely curious about the world and people around them :yes: If an ISFJ likes you they seem to have the tendancy to do everything they can to make your life better... don't abuse your ISFJs people, they're great! :nono:

my ESTJs are honestly blunt and tend to at least give off the appearance of having everything so TOGETHER... I'm so envious of that :blush: My ESTJ friends have always been rather upfront about telling me that I'm dating a total douche, or am too smart to be doing something stupid or that I should head home from the party because I have plans for the next day- I appreciate that a lot... I don't always have the most common sense and occasionally feel that I should carry an ESTJ in my pocket to be my voice of reason... I want to BE an ESTJ :cheese:

I adore my ISTJs too... they can try and be so grumpy and several WANT for people to think that they're curmudgeony assholes, but they aren't fooling anyone because everyone knows that they're really very nice, straightforward and good people underneath it :laugh: The one's I know don't have much patience with bullshit and are wonderful about having common sense, being supportive, but not coddling and are the best quality control that I've ever met (does this spaghetti sauce taste right? the ISTJ will be able to tell you if you're slightly short on the oregano from last time :doh:) I love my ISTJs :wubbie:

So for everyone who hates on SJs on this site, you're either jealous or crazy, because SJs are pure awesomeness :yes:

Thank you so much, you are so awesome!!!! This thread totally made my day.

I underlined and bolded the above part because I feel that's personally true. I dedicate a very large chunk of myself to my relationship and while I certainly will admit to having my faults, I do know that I can be counted on a devoted, loyal, and affectionate boyfriend :D

Thank you again! :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a very J-ish J and I'm the epitome of P... I absolutley adore the fact that he's everything that I'm not in that way... we both like each other for being so different on that front, so stifling isn't really a concern to me :cheese:

What I meant was more along the lines of what Kym said when her P has to sometimes do things the J way so she'll feel more secure. I AM a J and even I can get annoyed by other Js doing this to me. lol

I also can get frustrated by extreme P's being all over the place and unable to make a decision. Is your J ever bothered by this?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't worry one bit! He's so laid back, even when I'm being neurotic. One day I took something he said incredibly personal and snapped... He immediately stopped emailing and called me to tell me that he wasn't attacking me, he was just trying to help me by pointing out all possible scenarios. *kicks ground* I hate being a girl and dealing with Mother Nature. :blush:

If only I could capture the way we look at each other, interact, and talk to each other.... Then it's pretty obvious that we're a great match and have nothing to worry about. :wubbie:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't worry one bit! He's so laid back, even when I'm being neurotic. One day I took something he said incredibly personal and snapped... He immediately stopped emailing and called me to tell me that he wasn't attacking me, he was just trying to help me by pointing out all possible scenarios. *kicks ground* I hate being a girl and dealing with Mother Nature. :blush:

If only I could capture the way we look at each other, interact, and talk to each other.... Then it's pretty obvious that we're a great match and have nothing to worry about. :wubbie:

Aww that's very sweet. :) If I'm not mistaken he's INFP, right?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you so much, you are so awesome!!!! This thread totally made my day.

I underlined and bolded the above part because I feel that's personally true. I dedicate a very large chunk of myself to my relationship and while I certainly will admit to having my faults, I do know that I can be counted on a devoted, loyal, and affectionate boyfriend :D

Thank you again! :)

:hug: you're quite welcome! Nobody ever seems to recognize the innate awesomeness and generosity of ISFJs and that makes me sad :sadbanana:

you're going to make some girl incredibly lucky :yes:

What I meant was more along the lines of what Kym said when her P has to sometimes do things the J way so she'll feel more secure. I AM a J and even I can get annoyed by other Js doing this to me. lol

I also can get frustrated by extreme P's being all over the place and unable to make a decision. Is your J ever bothered by this?

We both try to limit our extrimity some for the other sometime... like I'll make a mental note not to be super flaky and he reigns in his urge to criticize me when I'm being downright silly :cheese:

We know each other well enough to regard one another's preferences and I appreciate his stability and he enjoys my spontenaity with little surprises and things... it's a complementary relationship :heart:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
SJs are a vastly underrated species on this forum. Of personal note are ESFJs. ESFJs are some of my favorite people - especially male ESFJs.

Great thread, whatever! Let's hope for more participation.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Aww that's very sweet. :) If I'm not mistaken he's INFP, right?

I'm near positive he's INFP. He's a pretty sensitive guy. Very protective of his family. I kind of have to remind him that all of his siblings are adults now and he doesn't have to worry about them like they are kids... He didn't want his sister wandering around the outlet mall on her own on vacation.... She's 24. :p

He also thinks about every possible freakin' outcome of something before trying to make a decision.... I swear I've never seen anyone that can run through all these potential outcomes like he does. :shock:

The funniest is watching me curb my frustration at how he really thinks about things before responding. He will take so long to respond to something I feel like he didn't hear me, so I'll repeat myself and he's like "I heard you, I'm just trying to think of the perfect response." And I just want to scream, just spit it out! I don't need perfection I need reaction. :blush: Uh huh, yeah, he's working on making me a more patient person..... He's got a lot of work cut out for him. :blush:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think I know any irl but male ESFJs must be uber awesome.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Fuck yeahhhhhhhhh

:2up:

Wrong thread .. What???? Who said Cake :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what type of cake would you like? :holy:

and I once had a male ESFJ... I'll never forget him... he was so awesome that he holds second place only to the man :wubbie:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
what type of cake would you like? :holy:

and I once had a male ESFJ... I'll never forget him... he was so awesome that he holds second place only to the man :wubbie:

Lemon cake and banana cake and strawberry cheesecake and chocolate eclairs and lemon meringue ... Sod it, any cake as long it isn't a pastry. You asked :wubbie:

Awww .. On a serious note, it's nice that you started this thread .. These guys need to be acknowldged a lot more for their kindness, practical/grounded nature and for just being good olde nice gals/guys.

I love you lot :wubbie:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
*omnomnomnomnom* .... *looks up at the rest of you with cake all over my face and hands, smiles innocently* .... *omnomnomnomnom*

:laugh: What can I say? I love cake.
Thanks everyone for such touching, kind words. :)

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Ohh, no. I'm not falling for this crap. I know this is all part of some prank or some shit like that lined up against us. We are sick of being screwed with by your kind, and we will not take it anymore! Come on sane people, let's go.

Sigh... okay, maybe I don't give you enough credit. You have a better understanding of typology, and at least show some real interest. I just find the Ps involved in my life see me as useless as opposed to complimentary, like I see them. Well, I've got a lot of issues with others, mostly due to my Asperger's. It takes a real great effort to me to appreciate your, uh... "love"... since it's so inconsistent and you can't be upfront about it!!!!! Oh... but why do all of my closest people wind up being Ps? So confusing...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It takes a real great effort to me to appreciate your, uh... "love"... since it's so inconsistent and you can't be upfront about it!!!!! Oh... but why do all of my closest people wind up being Ps? So confusing...

“Foreplay, cuddling - a Jedi craves not these things”

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Cake will go great with my coffee. :yes:

Most of the people close to me are SPs. I find it confusing, but, I find the interaction a lot funnier than with the NFs I know. So, no fuzz.

By the way, all types screw people. And, I reckon that out of all the styles, the one used by xSTJ types is quite harsh, even if we don´t realize it (like myself). At least the ESxPs can make a joke or use funny words while doing so. If only I could be able to do that, I would not be accused of being a blunt.

Thanks for the nice words. :)