• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs are awesome enough that I want to bake them a cake and such!!!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ohh, no. I'm not falling for this crap. I know this is all part of some prank or some shit like that lined up against us. We are sick of being screwed with by your kind, and we will not take it anymore! Come on sane people, let's go.

Sigh... okay, maybe I don't give you enough credit. You have a better understanding of typology, and at least show some real interest. I just find the Ps involved in my life see me as useless as opposed to complimentary, like I see them. Well, I've got a lot of issues with others, mostly due to my Asperger's. It takes a real great effort to me to appreciate your, uh... "love"... since it's so inconsistent and you can't be upfront about it!!!!! Oh... but why do all of my closest people wind up being Ps? So confusing...

:sorry: I'm not pulling a prank! I really DO adore SJs! The fact that they manage to actually get things done and remember stuff and things is intriguing to me :blush:

My love for the SJ isn't inconsistant... I was raised by one, am friends with quite a few and my SO is an ISTJ, who's anal retentive streak is adorable... I'm just amazed that SJs put up with ME since I'm pretty much Chaos embodied :doh:

*glares at the rest of the forum* dammit everyone else... show appreciation or I'm going to start PMing you all :thelook:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If only I could be able to do that, I would not be accused of being a blunt.

I don't actually mind being blunt with people until i see the look of sheer horror slowly spread across their face :blush:

I was reading an assertiveness book recently and chuckled to myself when it said 'You are not being blunt, you are being honest and direct.

Works for me, lol. If they can't handle it then don't ask me a question as you know i'll be 'honest and direct'.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a couple SJ friends. They're awesome. :)

Most of the people close to me are SPs. I find it confusing, but, I find the interaction a lot funnier than with the NFs I know. So, no fuzz.
They sure as hell ain't funnier than me :devil:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:sorry: I'm not pulling a prank! I really DO adore SJs! The fact that they manage to actually get things done and remember stuff and things is intriguing to me :blush:

My love for the SJ isn't inconsistant... I was raised by one, am friends with quite a few and my SO is an ISTJ, who's anal retentive streak is adorable... I'm just amazed that SJs put up with ME since I'm pretty much Chaos embodied :doh:

*glares at the rest of the forum* dammit everyone else... show appreciation or I'm going to start PMing you all :thelook:

It's actually that very reason I think that a lot of SJs are drawn to SPs (well, I am anyway). I like my routines, I like my organization, but I do very much enjoy having someone shake up my routine.

It's almost a challenge really, like a game of sorts. The SP drags me off to who the hell knows where and I busily try to keep things organized. They appreciate my desire to keep schedules and plan ahead and I do so very much appreciate them taking me along for the ride :wubbie:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yes: I think that the SJ/SP thing (or J/P in general) is kind of one of those opposites attract things... one needs some spontenaity added into their lives and to be reminded of fun and that not everything NEEDS to be planned... and the other needs to be kept in line a bit not to wander off and fall off the edge of the planet... :laugh:

and personally I find a guy who gives off a somewhat uptight and serious vibe to be incredibly hot because there's nothing I want more than to get them to have some fun! :devil:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh, no. I'm not falling for this crap. I know this is all part of some prank or some shit like that lined up against us. We are sick of being screwed with by your kind, and we will not take it anymore! Come on sane people, let's go.

Sigh... okay, maybe I don't give you enough credit. You have a better understanding of typology, and at least show some real interest. I just find the Ps involved in my life see me as useless as opposed to complimentary, like I see them. Well, I've got a lot of issues with others, mostly due to my Asperger's. It takes a real great effort to me to appreciate your, uh... "love"... since it's so inconsistent and you can't be upfront about it!!!!! Oh... but why do all of my closest people wind up being Ps? So confusing...

:rofl1:

Cake will go great with my coffee. :yes:

Most of the people close to me are SPs. I find it confusing, but, I find the interaction a lot funnier than with the NFs I know. So, no fuzz.

By the way, all types screw people. And, I reckon that out of all the styles, the one used by xSTJ types is quite harsh, even if we don´t realize it (like myself). At least the ESxPs can make a joke or use funny words while doing so. If only I could be able to do that, I would not be accused of being a blunt.

Thanks for the nice words. :)

This is true but it's also one of the reasons why I am fond of SJ's. There are no mysteries to figure out about them (mysteriousness can get old fast). They say what they mean and mean what they say and they are steadfast, even if stubborn.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I have a couple SJ friends. They're awesome. :)

They sure as hell ain't funnier than me :devil:

Aleksei, my apologies.

For sure you are an entertaining NF, the exception that proves the rule. No offence intended.

Saslou said:
I don't actually mind being blunt with people until i see the look of sheer horror slowly spread across their face

I don´t mind it either. Doing so would be denying part of what I am. I just hate it when people is overly sensitive and throw the "you hurt my feelings" things at me.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I find that the SJs that can put up with me on a regular basis are pretty awesome themselves.. the generally healthy and open-minded ones... and I love those kind :D

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:cheers: Will this cake you bake us have the delicious peanut-buttery frosting we were talking about a few days back? :drool: DO WANT.

I love my p-pref friends, even if I don't understand them. They balance me and make me take shit less seriously. :yay:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I shall bake you guys a buffet of different lovely cakes... and coffee for donna cecilia :cheese:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
They're very reliable and their word is like gold. :cheers:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I appreciate SJs too. I want to throw in my love here. :heart:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I can't speak for the rest, but I am indeed a pretty awesome SJ.

Thanks for the love!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SJs have done so much to improve my life. Their way of caring and expression through acts of love is beautiful. I admire their tirelessness, high standards, sense of purpose and devotion. They are also so much fun. Having SJs in my life has made me a better person. Thank you, SJs.

cake!
cake04.jpg

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People I can count on when the rest are flaking out on me. A friend I can trust to have my back in a street fight or an airplane crash. A grandmother who helps when she can where she can. A great-grandmother who is a wealth of historical and geneological knowledge. I love these people.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
To be brutally honest, when I first read the title it was "SJs are awesome enough that I want to bake them into a cake and such!!!" and I was thinking "Well that's an odd turn of phrase, but I guess I also love SJs enough to bake them into a cake." and therefore

:angry: becomes
ss1d26_red_velvet_cake_lg.jpg

:devil:

Here's some cake for the rest of the SJs that survive.
I love SJs, especially their taste.:D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
CAKE ATTACK!!!1

:horor:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
<~~~ Will be in a cake coma tomorrow! I <3 Birthdays! (Minus that getting older part :newwink:)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If noone buys me a cake on my birthday (my mum knows me well enough to get me one) then i will go and buy one myself for myself.

Everyone must have cake on their birthday unless they're a party pooper.

Keps .. That's a gorgeous looking cake and i'm willing to fight for it.