User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

SJs are a vastly underrated species on this forum. Of personal note are ESFJs. ESFJs are some of my favorite people - especially male ESFJs.

Great thread, whatever! Let's hope for more participation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Aww that's very sweet. If I'm not mistaken he's INFP, right?
    I'm near positive he's INFP. He's a pretty sensitive guy. Very protective of his family. I kind of have to remind him that all of his siblings are adults now and he doesn't have to worry about them like they are kids... He didn't want his sister wandering around the outlet mall on her own on vacation.... She's 24. :P

He also thinks about every possible freakin' outcome of something before trying to make a decision.... I swear I've never seen anyone that can run through all these potential outcomes like he does.

The funniest is watching me curb my frustration at how he really thinks about things before responding. He will take so long to respond to something I feel like he didn't hear me, so I'll repeat myself and he's like "I heard you, I'm just trying to think of the perfect response." And I just want to scream, just spit it out! I don't need perfection I need reaction. Uh huh, yeah, he's working on making me a more patient person..... He's got a lot of work cut out for him.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I don't think I know any irl but male ESFJs must be uber awesome.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Fuck yeahhhhhhhhh

Wrong thread .. What???? Who said Cake

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

what type of cake would you like?

and I once had a male ESFJ... I'll never forget him... he was so awesome that he holds second place only to the man
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    what type of cake would you like?

and I once had a male ESFJ... I'll never forget him... he was so awesome that he holds second place only to the man
    Lemon cake and banana cake and strawberry cheesecake and chocolate eclairs and lemon meringue ... Sod it, any cake as long it isn't a pastry. You asked

Awww .. On a serious note, it's nice that you started this thread .. These guys need to be acknowldged a lot more for their kindness, practical/grounded nature and for just being good olde nice gals/guys.

I love you lot

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

*omnomnomnomnom* .... *looks up at the rest of you with cake all over my face and hands, smiles innocently* .... *omnomnomnomnom*

What can I say? I love cake.
    Thanks everyone for such touching, kind words.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ISTP

Ohh, no. I'm not falling for this crap. I know this is all part of some prank or some shit like that lined up against us. We are sick of being screwed with by your kind, and we will not take it anymore! Come on sane people, let's go.

Sigh... okay, maybe I don't give you enough credit. You have a better understanding of typology, and at least show some real interest. I just find the Ps involved in my life see me as useless as opposed to complimentary, like I see them. Well, I've got a lot of issues with others, mostly due to my Asperger's. It takes a real great effort to me to appreciate your, uh... "love"... since it's so inconsistent and you can't be upfront about it!!!!! Oh... but why do all of my closest people wind up being Ps? So confusing...

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    It takes a real great effort to me to appreciate your, uh... "love"... since it's so inconsistent and you can't be upfront about it!!!!! Oh... but why do all of my closest people wind up being Ps? So confusing...
    “Foreplay, cuddling - a Jedi craves not these things”

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Cake will go great with my coffee.

Most of the people close to me are SPs. I find it confusing, but, I find the interaction a lot funnier than with the NFs I know. So, no fuzz.

By the way, all types screw people. And, I reckon that out of all the styles, the one used by xSTJ types is quite harsh, even if we don´t realize it (like myself). At least the ESxPs can make a joke or use funny words while doing so. If only I could be able to do that, I would not be accused of being a blunt.

Thanks for the nice words.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric