User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: I <3 SJ's

  1. #11
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    I know on this forum there's a tendency to glorify other temperaments more because they are different or unique, but in reality, SJs make up 50% of the population, so just by the law of proximity alone, which is the most influential of all the laws of attraction, it's quite likely that most people, including other SJs, will end up with an SJ! So best start being more open-minded to them... and to be quite honest, they ain't so bad.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Giggly, I agree with everything you say here. I really wish more people could have a mind like yours.

  3. #13
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Giggly, I agree with everything you say here. I really wish more people could have a mind like yours.
    Maxie

  4. #14
    L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I know on this forum there's a tendency to glorify other temperaments more because they are different or unique, but in reality, SJs make up 50% of the population, so just by the law of proximity alone, which is the most influential of all the laws of attraction, it's quite likely that most people, including other SJs, will end up with an SJ! So best start being more open-minded to them... and to be quite honest, they ain't so bad.
    That is true.

    But, such behaviour occurs because the real life SJ percentage is not the same as here. I can say that in this forum we are a rare species.

    "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo



    LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

  5. #15
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    From one SJ to another, I just wanted to tell you guys/gals how much I appreciate you. SJs are like a warm blanket to me... so comfortable, so secure, so dependable. I really see the value in this and I wanted to send my love out to you all.
    Darling, of all the SJ's on here .. You are the one i admire the most. The fact you can show your feelings so openly, look vulnerable and be comfortable being an SFJ in all it's glory, well that's pretty god darn amazing.

    Why have you not become bitter and angry at the injustice of the world?

    What is your secret?

    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  6. #16
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Darling, of all the SJ's on here .. You are the one i admire the most. The fact you can show your feelings so openly, look vulnerable and be comfortable being an SFJ in all it's glory, well that's pretty god darn amazing.

    Why have you not become bitter and angry at the injustice of the world?

    What is your secret?

    Vodka.

    Just kidding.

    I dunno. I guess I don't think too much about it and I think I'm lucky to have really nice people around me.

    {saslou my favorite ESFJ}


  7. #17
    L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Vodka.

    Just kidding.

    I dunno. I guess I don't think too much about it and I think I'm lucky to have really nice people around me.

    {saslou my favorite ESFJ}

    What´s wrong with it?

    I found out that some people here thanked me for posts I wrote while drinking whiskey (not being drunk, though).

    Maybe Ernest Hemingway was right.

    "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo



    LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

  8. #18
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    What´s wrong with it?

    I found out that some people here thanked me for posts I wrote while drinking whiskey (not being drunk, though).

    Maybe Ernest Hemingway was right.
    What did Ernest Hemingway say about it?

    I just said I was kidding because it's inaccurate for me.

  9. #19
    L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    What did Ernest Hemingway say about it?

    I just said I was kidding because it's inaccurate for me.
    "Don't you drink? I notice you speak slightingly of the bottle. I have drunk since I was fifteen and few things have given me more pleasure. When you work hard all day with your head and know you must work again the next day what else can change your ideas and make them run on a different plane like whisky? When you are cold and wet what else can warm you?"

    "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." From "For Whom the Bell Tolls"

    "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo



    LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

  10. #20
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    ^ Ha! That's funny.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] A theory about SJs and mistyping
    By Zeego in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
  2. [SJ] How do SJs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Fictional SPs/SJs
    By The Ü™ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Does SJ vs SP account for gender bias?
    By Tayshaun in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO