• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs and cleaning

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
How important is it to you that your significant other cleans?:
I don't care, aslong as the other takes care of their buisness, and leaves mine alone.

If you left for the day and returned to the surprise of your entire house being scrubbed top-to-bottom and perfectly organized by your significant other, would you get all emotional about it (whether you admitted it or not)?
I would be horrified, since they likely would have deconstructed the organization of my own things.
How would you feel if you lived with a significant other who didn't ever clean and was comfortable living in clutter?)?
I would see it as a lack of discipline. And it depends on how far they would go with it.

Would you mind being the only one to pick up around the house or would this begin to wear at you over time??
I only have one rule, leave my stuff alone and dont clutter on my section, and i won't bother you.

Does watching your significant other clean get you all hot and bothered?
No... I don't get naughty thoughts because someone does domestic tasks.

Do you have a thing for Naughty French Maid outfits because of the obvious association with cleaning?

No that is queer talk. For people who've already gotten bored of their partner.