• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Famous ISTJs

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Michael Jordan
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Andy Roddick
Reggie Bush
Randy Couture
Michael Phelps
Brett Favre
Wayne Gretzky
Lance Armstrong
Patrick Ewing
Larry Bird
David Beckham
Chuck Lidell
Matthew Fox
Jesse James
Matt Lauer
Channing Tatum
Meredith Viera
John McCain
George Bush Sr.
Dick Cheney
Chuck Norris
Donald Rumsfeld
Tiger Woods
Dana White
Vladimir Putin
Bill Hennessy
Ed Bradley
Anderson Cooper
Katie Couric
Connie Chung
Prince Charles
Andy Rooney
Diane Sawyer
Bob Dole

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Most of those people are SPs.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Are you trying to make yourself feel good because you've finally faced the fact that you are ISTJ?

I hate to agree with Jeffster but he's right on this one, lots of those people are SP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Real ISTJs - Condoleeza Rice, Hillary Clinton, Queen Elizabeth II, Sting

You might be right about George Bush Senior.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good list, now explain.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Michael Jordan
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Andy Roddick
Reggie Bush
Randy Couture
Michael Phelps
Brett Favre
Wayne Gretzky
Lance Armstrong
Patrick Ewing
Larry Bird
David Beckham
Chuck Lidell
Matthew Fox
Jesse James
Matt Lauer
Channing Tatum
Meredith Viera
John McCain
George Bush Sr.
Dick Cheney
Chuck Norris
Donald Rumsfeld
Tiger Woods
Dana White
Vladimir Putin
Bill Hennessy
Ed Bradley
Anderson Cooper
Katie Couric
Connie Chung
Prince Charles
Andy Rooney
Diane Sawyer
Bob Dole

Kobe Bryant - ESTP
Bush, Cheney, Vlad- INTJ
Tiger Woods- INTP
You- PEST

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nobody made iSTP McDoucher explain his lists.

So why does he?
Because his lists look retarded. Ergo, we demand to know what his logic (or lack of) is.

Xenocide

MBTI Type
INTP
He's getting this stuff from a novel typological theory, likely from a book and a member of anther MBTI forum, but he can't explain it because he doesn't really know what he's talking about, just repeating someone else.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
He's getting this stuff from a novel typological theory, likely from a book and a member of anther MBTI forum, but he can't explain it because he doesn't really know what he's talking about, just repeating someone else.

I doubt that because so many on the list are not commonly accepted by others as ISTJ, so it's probably not a book or internet list he's taking these from.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Plausible. He does at times seem to be aping this gaytarded visual typology system being propagated in INTPf. I have some trouble catching it though because I rarely type real people, and he never types fictional characters (probably because they don't use that system). If he's relying on body language cues than that confirms he's ESFP.

Xenocide

MBTI Type
INTP
Plausible. He does at times seem to be aping this gaytarded visual typology system being propagated in INTPf. I have some trouble catching it though because I rarely type real people, and he never types fictional characters (probably because they don't use that system). If he's relying on body language cues than that confirms he's ESFP.

Yes, it's the one recently being seen on INTPf.

Oh great, now the other communities think we're gaytarded, great job, Anna. :D

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Cake, I'll reply in a PM. As for the rest of you, Aleksei, onceuponatime, waste of time speaking to you. You won't even consider WHY. There are many reasons, but I guess you guys think that every type is defined by their top 2 functions? It's impossible for an INTP to have good command over their Fe? (Jeff Goldblum). Stereotyping doesn't work. To you, all ESFPs must display X traits etc. What someone says over the net makes them X type. wtf?
Your typing skills are fucking shit. I doubt you've typed yourself correctly.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Why are you going to reply PM? You should post what you're going to say in this thread, so we can all LEARN.

That's the point of this forum no?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cake, I'll reply in a PM. As for the rest of you, Aleksei, onceuponatime, waste of time speaking to you. You won't even consider WHY. There are many reasons, but I guess you guys think that every type is defined by their top 2 functions? It's impossible for an INTP to have good command over their Fe? (Jeff Goldblum). Stereotyping doesn't work. To you, all ESFPs must display X traits etc. What someone says over the net makes them X type. wtf?

You called me an ISFJ and an ENTP and you wonder why people don't trust you?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is his list retarded or are you retarded?
His list is.

As for the rest of you, Aleksei, onceuponatime, waste of time speaking to you. You won't even consider WHY.
You won't tell us. Since I already have reasons to suspect some of these people are of another type than they are, I rely on my own reasoning. You need to present yours, for me to determine if it's valid. You never do, except in a defensive manner (Oh, so X type can't be this way? Yes it can you retard, but that does not prove that this person is X type).

There are many reasons, but I guess you guys think that every type is defined by their top 2 functions? It's impossible for an INTP to have good command over their Fe?
No. Stop making stupid assumptions about people. If people had no command over their lower functions I'd be some kind of scatterbrained hippie.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

P.S. who the hell is cake?