• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Need help with an ISTJ Male

JoyOfTraveling

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I am an ENFP who really fancies this ISTJ male- he has such an amazing brain and a genuine smile...

I know he is attracted to me- however, we hardly get to see each other and as an ENFP, I can't stand that- dunno how the ISTJs feel its no big deal but please help me understand how do I figure out where I stand with him when our communication is pretty much about 3 emails a week.

I would really like to give this relationship a try but as an ENFP female, I know I can come across very full-on to some guys, esp ISTJs and I need to understand how to be me yet not scare him away.

Thank you all.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
just start texting light banter back and forth... my ISTJ still does that and we've been together over a year and a half now :laugh:

also, try to get some more face time with him... it'll give you a better feel of what needs to be done :yes:

JoyOfTraveling

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
just start texting light banter back and forth... my ISTJ still does that and we've been together over a year and a half now :laugh:

also, try to get some more face time with him... it'll give you a better feel of what needs to be done :yes:

Have tried both, unsuccessfully... I texted him and got a reply 2 days later and then no reply to my reply- been a week! Its better on mail, fortunately.

Been trying to hint at a catch up but he doesn't seem to bite- do I need to put it in flashing lights and say "I wanna see you again"? Would that not completely push an ISTJ male away?

Thanks whatever!