User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Need help with an ISTJ Male

I am an ENFP who really fancies this ISTJ male- he has such an amazing brain and a genuine smile...

I know he is attracted to me- however, we hardly get to see each other and as an ENFP, I can't stand that- dunno how the ISTJs feel its no big deal but please help me understand how do I figure out where I stand with him when our communication is pretty much about 3 emails a week.

I would really like to give this relationship a try but as an ENFP female, I know I can come across very full-on to some guys, esp ISTJs and I need to understand how to be me yet not scare him away.

Thank you all.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

just start texting light banter back and forth... my ISTJ still does that and we've been together over a year and a half now

also, try to get some more face time with him... it'll give you a better feel of what needs to be done
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    just start texting light banter back and forth... my ISTJ still does that and we've been together over a year and a half now

also, try to get some more face time with him... it'll give you a better feel of what needs to be done
    Have tried both, unsuccessfully... I texted him and got a reply 2 days later and then no reply to my reply- been a week! Its better on mail, fortunately.

Been trying to hint at a catch up but he doesn't seem to bite- do I need to put it in flashing lights and say "I wanna see you again"? Would that not completely push an ISTJ male away?

Thanks whatever!