User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    I

Definitely. ISTJ is one of the most masculine personalities out there, for sure.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by betterthandead View Post
    This is how it's like to grow up in an ISTJ household:

Pot smoking son: I love drugs
    ISTJ parent: NO DRUGS! Verbally shouting and angry. DRUGS ARE EVIL YOU ARE EVIL. DO WHAT I SAY OR YOU ARE A EVIL BAD PERSON.
    Pot smoking son: I'm going to do cocaine tomorrow. heh heh heh.
    Pot smoking son then spends the next 10 years doin Meth, getting HIV, and becoming a gay person.
    That's more like an ESTJ parent... ISTJs don't shout! And we are never angry openly.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    That's more like an ESTJ parent... ISTJs don't shout! And we are never angry openly.
    ^ He is right. I keep all my "feelings" inside.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I've got this friend, who is an ISTJ female (according to a test, but I think she's more like ESTJ, or something.. or ISTP... there's gotta be Se anyways), and she's very male-like. She's almost macho at times.

-She likes violent action games. World of Warcraft is for sissies, since there's no real action and violence. "Just some god damn wussy elves jumping around giggling."
    -She said to me once: "I'd like to beat up some one right now... some one weak, so I couldn't lose... Just beat up her real good, a cat fight!"
    -She's very straightforward in relationships. She hasn't comprehended the concept of "hard to catch" (which seems to be the 1st rule in the ENFP book for rules of engagement).

She has even said that she has way more testosterone than what I ever had. I think she's right! (Yes, she looks like a genuine woman... no doubt about her gender.)
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTJ

I've got this friend, who is an ISTJ female (according to a test, but I think she's more like ESTJ, or something.. or ISTP... there's gotta be Se anyways), and she's very male-like. She's almost macho at times.

-She likes violent action games. World of Warcraft is for sissies, since there's no real action and violence. "Just some god damn wussy elves jumping around giggling."
    -She said to me once: "I'd like to beat up some one right now... some one weak, so I couldn't lose... Just beat up her real good, a cat fight!"
    -She's very straightforward in relationships. She hasn't comprehended the concept of "hard to catch" (which seems to be the 1st rule in the ENFP book for rules of engagement).

She has even said that she has way more testosterone than what I ever had. I think she's right! (Yes, she looks like a genuine woman... no doubt about her gender.)

ESTJ!

MBTI
    INTJ

I think there's a fine line between ISTJ and ESTJ. I'm sure I step over it sometimes when I feel more extraverted.

+1
    *sigh*