• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] I'm crushing on an ISTJ guy

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
This ISTJ is awesome. :wubbie: He's an ISTJ 9w8. Were total opposites on the MBTI but we are compatabile on the enneagram.

I like him because he's accepting, loyal, serious, assertive, caring, honest, humble and very, very intelligent.

And he has so many friends. So many people who like him and want to talk to him all the time. I wish I had that many good friends.

I don't think we will ever be together though. He loves an ENFJ girl. He asked her out but she rejected him. Now she avoids him at all cost.

On his instant messenger status, he asked... "Does anyone want to see X movie with me?" I think mostly his guy friends will respond. Should I ask him if I can go? What if he suspects that I like him and starts avoiding me?

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Im crushing on an ISTJ girl with similar attributes, its kind of weird, I had ISTJs pegged all wrong based on the 1 or 2 I knew before.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Accept and let the drama begin. Post again in 6 months with all the problems you guys are facing together :)

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Just go and see the movie. Go for him.

We (both guys and girls) don´t like mind games, like those you see in romantic movies. So, a straightforward response by you will be the best choice.

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
This ISTJ is awesome. :wubbie: He's an ISTJ 9w8. Were total opposites on the MBTI but we are compatabile on the enneagram.

I like him because he's accepting, loyal, serious, assertive, caring, honest, humble and very, very intelligent.

And he has so many friends. So many people who like him and want to talk to him all the time. I wish I had that many good friends.

I don't think we will ever be together though. He loves an ENFJ girl. He asked her out but she rejected him. Now she avoids him at all cost.

On his instant messenger status, he asked... "Does anyone want to see X movie with me?" I think mostly his guy friends will respond. Should I ask him if I can go? What if he suspects that I like him and starts avoiding me?

I agree with Paradox Fox. Just do it! I wouldn't worry about the compatibility of the types on any test.. if you like him for the right reasons then you're compatible. :)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn, you're an ENFP, you know what to do. Go for it!
(the correlation between feeling secure and the number of social connections of the potential partner still amazes me)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm with everyone else here... go for it! He sounds perfectly wonderful! make him forget about that damned ENFJ! :yes:

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
When are ISTJs wonderful?

Sounds boring if you ask me.