• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Notice the thread title? Take your relationship talk back to your blog, thank you.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
JTG, I did not start talking about any relationships. I am merely expressing my sadness due to the lack of ISFJ females.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
JTG, I did not start talking about any relationships. I am merely expressing my sadness due to the lack of ISFJ females.

Oh, he did get out of bed on the wrong side .. Where are the ISFJ's? Probably doing nice things for people or plotting how they will start some mass suicide cult .. Hahaha

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think I'm dating one. :) ....Or maybe she's an ISFP. :unsure:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
This is a cool thread!

I read all 31 pages- not like I have anything better to do :violin:

It was funny to read some of your initial posts on the board, like Cimarron, Raz, Saslou, Warm, Giggly and JTG. There's another guy- I don't feel like looking for his name, but his type is DEAD and he has a skull in his avatar. I didn't know he was an ISFJ.

There were a few other people, like AyoitsStepho who typed as ISFJ first but then changed. It was like going through time.

I know one ISFJ girl I work with, (She laughs ALOT!!!) and another ISFJ guy..I find him the most interesting person right now....he's likes to talk tough about situations involving people, but put him in front of that person, he'll tighten up! LOL it's funny to watch it unfold.

But you guys get :nice: from me!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ You read it all .. GET A LIFE :newwink: (J/K)

I am curious now to see what it's all about .. But i am being honest in saying i have better things to do .. Like read other threads.

*Sigh* I'll check it out at some point.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
^^ You read it all .. GET A LIFE :newwink: (J/K)

I am curious now to see what it's all about .. But i am being honest in saying i have better things to do .. Like read other threads.

*Sigh* I'll check it out at some point.

LOL it killed an hour or so here at work........I gotta find me another 30 pager to delve into LOL

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a cool thread!

It was funny to read some of your initial posts on the board, like Cimarron, Raz, Saslou, Warm, Giggly and JTG. There's another guy- I don't feel like looking for his name, but his type is DEAD and he has a skull in his avatar. I didn't know he was an ISFJ.

There were a few other people, like AyoitsStepho who typed as ISFJ first but then changed. It was like going through time.

I know one ISFJ girl I work with, (She laughs ALOT!!!) and another ISFJ guy..I find him the most interesting person right now....he's likes to talk tough about situations involving people, but put him in front of that person, he'll tighten up! LOL it's funny to watch it unfold.

Hahahaha :blush:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This is a cool thread!

Oh I like your style, you save the best for last!

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
WHAT? No mention of me? I step away for a few months and I'm just forgotten. Like some old used up tissue..sob! :cry:

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This is a cool thread!

I'm kinda scared to know what I posted here, but I'm too lazy to find out.