• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
ISFJ are magical and sort of like Unicorns. To draw them out from their heavenly corners, you must do a rain dance while chanting:

Naa Re Naa Re, Naa Re Naa Re
Meetha Hai Kosaa Hai, Baarish Ka Bosa Hai

Hari Bhari Ambi Ambi Ki Daali
Mil Ke Joole Jhulaayenge Re Oh.

Then, all the ISFJ's that you could ever want will suddenly appear right before your eyes.
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

That is the most profound think I have heard anyone say ever.

I'm not sure what these guys are complaining about. According to some statistics ISFJs are the most common type. I'm not sure if that's true, but they're certainly in the top three among females.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I think the majority of women portrayed in animes are ISFJs.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Examples of a very likely female ISFJ(The young blonde):

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kon6MOuQCP0"]Amanda 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FRviBTxwS0"]Amanda 2[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3iPOxNQ5U"]Amanda 2[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPAljGMcMUY"]Amanda 2[/YOUTUBE]

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Because you've said many times on here that you really like NFs so that's probably who you really want. And Raz1337 is always throwing rocks at NF's. and we all know what that means. :yes:

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Examples of a very likely female ISFJ(The young blonde):

[YOUTUBE=v=kon6MOuQCP0"]Amanda 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE=v=6FRviBTxwS0"]Amanda 2[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE=v=mE3iPOxNQ5U"]Amanda 2[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE=v=HPAljGMcMUY"]Amanda 2[/YOUTUBE]

an ISFJ should maybe sign off on this before its taken to be true?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well I don't know that I've known any SF's, or at least not well. I've probably bumped into a few over the years. I've know a crap-ton of NF's though.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I don't know that I've known any SF's, or at least not well. I've probably bumped into a few over the years. I've know a crap-ton of NF's though.

Ahh. Maybe, like me, you don't know how to type people well? ISFJs and then ESFJ's are supposedly the top two most common types.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What about tapping two pieces of wood together to attract ISFJs? I wonder if that would work.

I think you do better with shinny objects!

Me and an ISFJ is like pulling out my heart and hers, putting them into meat grinders and trying to put them back together. I'm seriously drawn to them but I will type a girl as fast as I can and run away even faster if she types ISFJ!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

Me and an ISFJ is like pulling out my heart and hers, putting them into meat grinders and trying to put them back together. I'm seriously drawn to them but I will type a girl as fast as I can and run away even faster if she types ISFJ!

Send me their location. Seriously, I don't know what it is, but I just connect so well with ISFJs. It's like finding the missing half of myself.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

:wubbie:+:wub:= :moodeath: and :9436:

Therefore,

:run:

and

:chicken:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Ahh. Maybe, like me, you don't know how to type people well? ISFJs and then ESFJ's are supposedly the top two most common types.

The world is crawling with ESFJ women.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Send me their location. Seriously, I don't know what it is, but I just connect so well with ISFJs. It's like finding the missing half of myself.

I would look for that missing half someplace other than another person. I would however be happy to set you up with my ex if you would like.

The world is crawling with ESFJ women.

Yeah no kidding! I'm not giving one of them another go round on this ride!