• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an ISFJ. I'm not online a lot because...well..typology communities aren't exactly nice to sensors. I've had some pretty horrific experiences.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an ISFJ. I'm not online a lot because...well..typology communities aren't exactly nice to sensors. I've had some pretty horrific experiences.

Sorry to hear that. Thankfully, I haven't really felt that on this forum and I've been here for 10 years :)

Granted, I don't post a whole lot these days, but still...