User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 378

  1. #231
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Well personally i LOVE being on forums, even though i am a ISFJ. I suppose this allows me to vent on topics and to learn about others. I'm a bizarre one I'm sure. I'm still pretty new to really knowing my type but I'm so thrilled that I can actually understand my actions and my thought process!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  2. #232
    Senior Member incubustribute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    297

    Default

    yo yo

  3. #233
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Well personally i LOVE being on forums, even though i am a ISFJ. I suppose this allows me to vent on topics and to learn about others. I'm a bizarre one I'm sure. I'm still pretty new to really knowing my type but I'm so thrilled that I can actually understand my actions and my thought process!


    Yeah, most introverts thrive online.

  4. #234
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    What's wrong with all you people you come here and post like 5 times and split. LAME

  5. #235
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    What's wrong with all you people you come here and post like 5 times and split. LAME
    ISFJ's are sensitive people .. Some people on here are to abrupt .. I can see how it could intimidate someone .. Jeez, i even left at one point .. As long as they can grow a thick skin, then it isn't to bad.

    Be nice darling Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  6. #236
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    ISFJ's are sensitive people .. Some people on here are to abrupt .. I can see how it could intimidate someone .. Jeez, i even left at one point .. As long as they can grow a thick skin, then it isn't to bad.

    Be nice darling Lol
    Well boohoo cry me a river.

    As of yesterday countrygirl switched over to ISFP so that only leaves a handful of us. How am I supposed to assemble my army now?

    I need to create a marketing plan.

  7. #237
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Well boohoo cry me a river.

    As of yesterday countrygirl switched over to ISFP so that only leaves a handful of us. How am I supposed to assemble my army now?

    I need to create a marketing plan.
    An ISFJ army?
    How cute..
    You kids will have matching floral aprons to go over your carefully pressed & fitted uniforms, no doubt.

    When you market this idea, be sure to offer a FREE! recipe book & better living guide...
    And don't forget the bonus gift- a personally engraved gold heart pendant to any ISFJ who cares enough to join the cause.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  8. #238
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    An ISFJ army?
    How cute..
    You kids will have matching floral aprons to go over your carefully pressed & fitted uniforms, no doubt.

    When you market this idea, be sure to offer a FREE! recipe book & better living guide...
    And don't forget the bonus gift- a personally engraved gold heart pendant to any ISFJ who cares enough to join the cause.
    Fucking shoot me now

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Well boohoo cry me a river.

    As of yesterday countrygirl switched over to ISFP so that only leaves a handful of us. How am I supposed to assemble my army now?

    I need to create a marketing plan.
    Better not mention then that i took a test yesterday and i am apparently borderline on the F/T and J/P then .. lol ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  9. #239
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    An ISFJ army?
    How cute..
    You kids will have matching floral aprons to go over your carefully pressed & fitted uniforms, no doubt.

    When you market this idea, be sure to offer a FREE! recipe book & better living guide...
    And don't forget the bonus gift- a personally engraved gold heart pendant to any ISFJ who cares enough to join the cause.
    AWW! You brought jokes, see I knew you NFs had a funny bone.

    Since you brought jokes I brought my army.



    Your kind is not welcome here! So get that espresso to go, hop on that fixed gear bike and head down to your local farmers market. K? Thanks!

  10. #240
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    I'll help you get an army JTG as long as I get an ISFJ for myself! Deal?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [E2] Where my 2w3s at?!
    By five sounds in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:53 PM
  2. [E8] Where my 8's at??!!
    By IheartFootball10 in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:12 AM
  3. Where my nerds at?
    By Tiny Army in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:38 PM
  4. [ISFJ] Help me understand and respect my ISFJ mate?
    By crandolph in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. Where Are My Pentecostals At?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO