User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Oh so very true, no one needs to get it all out of their system like we do. I know I can go over all the misdeeds done during a situation and even though I know I am right (the ISFJ talking here) I still have to talk it all out. lol

Even though I can let the situation pass and pretend everything is all right it's hard to totally let it go. I think I have an internal tally system going on, but there is a good thing about this all. It takes a lot and I mean a lot to push me over the edge.

I think this is the real negative trait that can be seen. I don't know if it is the same for ESFj.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but Dave. We really are the most peaceful, loyal persons you can find and we are very low maintenance. A peace of string and some knitting needles can keep us entertained for hours. hahaha
    As an E/ISFJ .. i will second that ... all of it
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Schedule a tea party to wrangle the ladies. As for the gents? I haven't a clue.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Oh so very true, no one needs to get it all out of their system like we do. I know I can go over all the misdeeds done during a situation and even though I know I am right (the ISFJ talking here) I still have to talk it all out. lol

Even though I can let the situation pass and pretend everything is all right it's hard to totally let it go. I think I have an internal tally system going on, but there is a good thing about this all. It takes a lot and I mean a lot to push me over the edge.

I think this is the real negative trait that can be seen. I don't know if it is the same for ESFj.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but Dave. We really are the most peaceful, loyal persons you can find and we are very low maintenance. A peace of string and some knitting needles can keep us entertained for hours. hahaha
    so true. there have been so many times that i've wondered if i could be far too easily replaced in a minute by a chihuahua.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hmm, that's a thought I sometimes go through about the people in my life. Actually a pet rock might be easier for me to take care of. lol How does that saying go? It's like the words fall upon wooden ears...?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Have we found out where all the ISFJ's are yet?

MBTI
    INFJ

My ISFJ is at home baking cookies for me to eat! She's the best!

MBTI
    ISFP

I'm ISFJ- my friend (INFJ) recently showed me MTBI and just now this website. I'm very thankful that it exists Learning about my type made me understand why I do what I do and now I'm more accepting of myself because of it

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Welcome Kat,

First post! So glad to have another ISFJ around.

Send me a message anytime. I'm off for the summer

Sara
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    LoLz

I ran into a girl at the checkout at a grocery store that SEEMED ISFJ, but not sure. She had the same exact phone as me, same color. She was asking me where I got the cover I had on it, how much it was and where she could get one. I'm just thinking in the grocery stores, those lone, content, coordinated and friendly women are the ISFJs of the crowd.

MBTI
    intj

Yeah, i am here to read about the isfj in my life. Even if I could get him to read this, he would never post. At present he is in India taking care of an ailing family member and, in general being a wonderful son and brother to them now.