User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes. ISFJs are great people.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I only know one ISFJ, and I think she's wonderful. She's so kind, has great insight into emotions and relationships, and I value her opinion on things.

She doesn't really spend much time on the internet though, and certainly not web forums. Most of her free time is spent off of the computer, either with her family or friends, or pursuing her hobbies.

She does know about mbti (which is why I know she's an ISFJ, as she volunteered that information and sees herself as one) and we have talked about it a few times, but she's not nearly as into it as I am.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENTJ

ISFJ's are the best

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I'm just askin'...
    They have inferior Ne.

They want to come here about as much as INTP's typically want to participate in a huge, annually-held formal dinner. Or rather, want to come here about as much as INFJ's would like to attend wild, crazy, drunken parties where the police get called.

Get the idea?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

If I didn't have my ISFJ sister-in-law to give me the occasional reality kick in the butt, I'd be a worse co-dependent mess than I am now. God showed his favor on my family the day she put her common sense aside long enough to marry into it.

Alas, her brief time online is usually spent surfing government sites containing public records so she can find out about the people she knows. She navigates those suckers like a fish in water. She listens politely when I talk about MBTI, but I don't think she's ever going to make a habit of hanging out on forums about it.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Alas, her brief time online is usually spent surfing government sites containing public records so she can find out about the people she knows. She navigates those suckers like a fish in water. She listens politely when I talk about MBTI, but I don't think she's ever going to make a habit of hanging out on forums about it.
    But you've got to wonder who's making the best use of their online time... hers is definitely more practical than ours. I mean, you never know what kind of background the people you think you know might actually have. MBTI is a more fun and less invasive-feeling internet activity to think about, though. I think the reason I don't do things like that is because I would feel like I was invading their privacy for some reason, and I worry they might get mad and think I didn't trust them if they knew I did a background check on them like that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    But you've got to wonder who's making the best use of their online time... hers is definitely more practical than ours. I mean, you never know what kind of background the people you think you know might actually have. MBTI is a more fun and less invasive-feeling internet activity to think about, though.
    I don't really place a value judgment on either. I feel . . . puzzled and amused by her interest in it and impressed by her mad skillz. I'm sure she's puzzled by my activities, too. But I'm the one she calls when she's on the road and needs directions looked up online and stuff like that. We have a weird little mutual admiration society.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    isfj

I just had to join after reading this. I was a lurker for a while.

So, in response to the OP, "Here!"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oasispaw View Post
    I just had to join after reading this. I was a lurker for a while.

So, in response to the OP, "Here!"
    Hey! Welcome!
    What are your hobbies?

MBTI
    INFJ

I have an ISFJ grandma (the other one, not the one who is an ISFP ). She does not have the internet, and would probably think that something like this was only for young people with a lot of free time anyway. She is literally always on the run doing something to help people, even strangers she meets in thrift stores! I admire this type so much.