User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Who said I was looking at a dirty site? There can be websites I'd rather not look at just because they're plain dull.
    surely you can bear a little dullness for a very short while in order to establish a connection wiht someone?

MBTI
    LoLz

I'm already doing that right now. You mean I can't write someone off just because they don't grasp some subjects as quickly as I do or have interests that I disregard as pointless?

MBTI
    ESTJ

Yes

MBTI
    ESFJ

hello all

Well i found out last night i am a ISFJ .. never even knew about this kind of stuff before more into Astrology .. Husband asked me to take it (he is an INTJ) .. no wonder we are going to divorce .. lol ..

Anyway i enjoy being online .. even if i am doing 10 things at once .. hehe

So where is your ISFJ ???? ... one of them is here in England ..

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hello saslou.

I'm sorry to hear about your split. You should find quite a bit of help in understanding your type and other types here. Oh, and about INTJs... I've never met an INTJ that I didn't like, but I can see the challenges that the match could present..... but it CAN work if both people are willing to embrace their differences and compromise when needed. That is the key.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Hello saslou.

I'm sorry to hear about your split. You should find quite a bit of help in understanding your type and other types here. Oh, and about INTJs... I've never met an INTJ that I didn't like, but I can see the challenges that the match could present..... but it CAN work if both people are willing to embrace their differences and compromise when needed. That is the key.
    I have always seen our relationship as a challenge .. and he tried to compromise, unfortunately i saw his help as a poke at my character .. Only when the marriage was ending did i start to understand he was only trying to help me understand myself better .. never mind .. i can learn from it and embrace all there is to learn about me .. Time to put myself and my children first .. Not likely .. i am a protector afterall .. everyone else before me .. but at least i am aware what i am doing now .. lol .. It will be fine

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I have always seen our relationship as a challenge .. and he tried to compromise, unfortunately i saw his help as a poke at my character .. Only when the marriage was ending did i start to understand he was only trying to help me understand myself better .. never mind .. i can learn from it and embrace all there is to learn about me .. Time to put myself and my children first .. Not likely .. i am a protector afterall .. everyone else before me .. but at least i am aware what i am doing now .. lol .. It will be fine
    yeah it'll be fine. its good to know what you're doing and how others respond to it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I'm sure things will be fine. You seem to know what you want to do.
    It's so ISFJ though, getting on with it with a positive attitude even when you might be really upset. I admire it, but surely sometimes you just wish you could let yourself go?

MBTI
    INTJ

What I love about ISFJs:

Caring and protective
    Kind
    Positive (except when they need a big hug!)
    The least selfish of all the types
    Warm and open
    Amusing sense of humour (Don't know if this holds true for all ISFJs but mine just loves jokes and sees the humour in a lot of things)
    Responsible
    Family and close friends are a priority
    Works hard (even though people can sometimes take advantage of this fact :steam: but the ISFJ won't confront the situation!! So frustrating for me.)

Wish I was that good

Edit: By the way, the only forums my SO visits are those selling web domains (a random hobby of his apparently is to buy them up and sell them on), and financial advice forums. So totally practical there!

MBTI
    LoLz

I interact with one ISFJ a few times a week that I think is just great. I'd so be all over her if she wasn't married. I was at work last night closing and there were 3 girls my age closing with me. One was ESFJ, one was ENFP, the other is ISFJ. I wanted the ISFJ so bad. She's just so...delicate and sharp, at the same time, rigid and caring. Plus it doesn't hurt that she's tall, blonde and hot. Fuck, why does she have to be married? Doesn't keep us from being really close friends, though.