MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Some more additions to the list...

- Appear confident 24/7, to the point that even close friends don't realize that they have moments when they need reassurance
    - Because of that confidence, may seem arrogant when they're often the exact opposite
    - Seem so opinionated that many are afraid to debate them, even though they're much more easily convinced than you'd think
    - Will almost NEVER admit defeat
    - Contrary to popular belief, if they don't recognize a rule as being important, necessary or just, they probably won't follow it
    - Very vocal about anything that they see as unjust, stupid or nonsensical*
    - Have a strong innate talent for not thinking about things
    - Easily embarrassed, especially by friends/family who draw a lot of attention
    - Not very good at being teased sometimes (sometimes accused of "taking things too personally" or told that they "need to lighten up")
    - Tendency to avoid strong painful emotions, and angriness at people who make them feel that way

*This happened to me in a cafeteria, when I heard about a "stupid" rule, got all hot and bothered, and practically interrogated the manager until I saw that the rule made sense.
    Some of these I identify with generally, others like the apperance of arrogance tends to happen more when shit's coming a part and things need to get dealt with NOW. It's tough being an F and being called stone cold after the necessity subsides; the frightened look in people's eyes as they stare at you after the dust settles.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Some of these I identify with generally, others like the apperance of arrogance tends to happen more when shit's coming a part and things need to get dealt with NOW. It's tough being an F and being called stone cold after the necessity subsides; the frightened look in people's eyes as they stare at you after the dust settles.
    Welcome to my life! I feel like that pretty much every day. Is it my fault that I'm type-A, and that I care enough about things getting done right that I'll step in wherever and whenever I can? Actually, don't answer that.

But in all seriousness... yup, that would be your shadow ESTJ at work! Just like my shadow INFP, who you can tell is wreaking havoc when I'm just sitting there quietly for a long time, not reacting to much, thoughtful, like a sad and serious introvert.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISTj

Currently in a relationship with an ESTJ and she isn't demanding or controlling like people make ESTJs out to be. In fact, three of my good friends are also ESTJs and none of these stereotypical qualities have been apparent. As with other posters, I have noticed far much more controlling qualities from those on the extreme EF side of things, but this could easily be my own bias showing.
    "Knights had no meaning in this game. It wasn't a game for knights."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to my life! I feel like that pretty much every day. Is it my fault that I'm type-A, and that I care enough about things getting done right that I'll step in wherever and whenever I can? Actually, don't answer that.

But in all seriousness... yup, that would be your shadow ESTJ at work! Just like my shadow INFP, who you can tell is wreaking havoc when I'm just sitting there quietly for a long time, not reacting to much, thoughtful, like a sad and serious introvert.
    LOL, I've watched the wrong way fail and mess with me often enough that the minute I see it start my blood pressure rises. That along with some indoctrination from my father just makes it worse.

Oh, what do you think of tools that only half work and break after a couple uses?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

LOL, I've watched the wrong way fail and mess with me often enough that the minute I see it start my blood pressure rises.
    Yes. Welcome to the ESTJ club!

Have a cup of Te.

Oh, what do you think of tools that only half work and break after a couple uses?
    No point. Waste of money. Better to get a quality product.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

No point. Waste of money. Better to get a quality product.
    How about the kind you're forced to work with...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Have a cup of Te.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

After being surrounded by NF's (I'm only one of two T's that work at my place. I love 'em don't get me wrong but man...different wavelengths!) I would to work with an ESTJ.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    After being surrounded by NF's (I'm only one of two T's that work at my place. I love 'em don't get me wrong but man...different wavelengths!) I would to work with an ESTJ.
    I was meaning poor quality tools

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

OH. In that case... RRRRRRRGH! :steam: I HATE THEM.

<--This is me attacking whoever designed the stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    I know - I'm so pun-ny.