User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I wrote a poem a few years back after a friend of mine ODed....

The mascaras running now
    Smearing down my face
    I miss you already
    It's almost more than I can take

I just want to hear your voice
    To hear my name on your lips
    I just need one more kiss
    To feel your breath on my face

My eyes are puffy
    Yet still I see you aren't here
    You've moved on to better things
    Things I can't be a part of

I just want to look into your eyes
    To see if you still love me
    I just want to hold you in my arms
    To feel your warmth on my body

My bed feels so empty now
    Cold and lonely with just me
    I know you'll never be next to me again
    And I won't wake up to your face anymore

I just want to see your smile one more time
    To know that you really are okay
    I just want to know what it's like
    To know that heaven really is a good place.

MBTI
    ESFJ

^ That is so beautiful.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    ^ That is so beautiful.
    Thanks

That poem showed me it was much easier to write when you really had some feeling behind it... I haven't been able to do one that good since then.

MBTI
    ESFJ

^ Awww

Last night i finally got round to painting. I didn't go with what i originally wanted to do, but still. I have a visualisation board which i don't like anymore (I only made it at the weekend) Lol. I had so much fun and got lost in the moment. It was exhilarating. I am not sure if i am the next Van Gogh or Rembrandt but it was interesting. I didn't just want to use the brush so i went all creative finding objects i could use to manipulate the paint.

Yayyyyy.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I've been working on a project for my future home... I finished the painting part of it last night. It's a surprise for my fiance. It's not pieced together, but it's pretty easy to figure out what it says.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post

Oh my gosh .. That is so romantic and creative.

How did you meet your fiance? What type is he?

( I can't believe i went there and asked about type)
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Oh my gosh .. That is so romantic and creative.

How did you meet your fiance? What type is he?

( I can't believe i went there and asked about type)
    We met back in high school, I thought he was cute, but I had a bf at the time, and he had a gf anyway... So I just let it go and didn't think anything about it... And then one day 10 years later he walks into the gym that I work out at, and we started talking. Pretty well been inseparable ever since. We both went through very similar divorces... Neither one of us drink or smoke... And we just keep discovering more and more we have in common or share the same thoughts/ideas on.

I'm not sure on his type... I'm leaning towards ISFJ or INFJ... He's a very, very visual person and very touchy feely.

MBTI
    ESFJ

We met back in high school, I thought he was cute, but I had a bf at the time, and he had a gf anyway... So I just let it go and didn't think anything about it... And then one day 10 years later he walks into the gym that I work out at, and we started talking. Pretty well been inseparable ever since. We both went through very similar divorces... Neither one of us drink or smoke... And we just keep discovering more and more we have in common or share the same thoughts/ideas on.

I'm not sure on his type... I'm leaning towards ISFJ or INFJ... He's a very, very visual person and very touchy feely.
    *Sssshhhh* I love stories like this .. You never know what's coming your way. I have never been with someone who is very touchy feely, i am not sure how i'd handle it .. Wouldn't mind finding out though
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

*Sssshhhh* I love stories like this .. You never know what's coming your way. I have never been with someone who is very touchy feely, i am not sure how i'd handle it .. Wouldn't mind finding out though
    I knew he was the one when I didn't mind that he was touchy feely... Every other guy that was touchy feely, got dubbed as clingy... But not him, if he isn't holding my hand or doesn't have his arm around me, I feel like something is wrong.

I've been working on a poem... I'll have to see if I can get anywhere on it this week... I think I may just take up painting again too.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I knew he was the one when I didn't mind that he was touchy feely... Every other guy that was touchy feely, got dubbed as clingy... But not him, if he isn't holding my hand or doesn't have his arm around me, I feel like something is wrong.

I've been working on a poem... I'll have to see if I can get anywhere on it this week... I think I may just take up painting again too.
    .. Stop it, i'll explode

You should take it back up, if you have the time.

I want to post my painting but i can't seem to upload any pictures at present, much to my dismay :steam:
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe