• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's...What do you want?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I want good health for myself and my family members.

I want to giggle.

I want to find my soul mate and be in a deeply loving relationship with them.

I want to continue to appreciate the blessings that have been so graciously bestowed on me in this life.

I want to help and make others happy.

I want to be the best person I can be.

I wish that you receive all of the above in this lifetime and more as you truly are an amazing lady :hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish that you receive all of the above in this lifetime and more as you truly are an amazing lady :hug:

Thank you so much...right back at you, love. :hug::blush:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to lose five more pounds so I can be out of this plateau. :boohoo:

The plateau is really my fault though.... I uh... Kinda fell off the healthy eating wagon... So now I've hopped back on it!

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I want to socialize and make actual friends. (I have been in an Si-Ti loop for, like, months.)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I want to socialize and make actual friends. (I have been in an Si-Ti loop for, like, months.)

I was thinking about this yesterday as i needed a friend to confide in but had noone (the one or two close friends i have are very logical, we don't discuss feelings). It is so easy for me to talk to people/strangers but to turn that into a friendship is a lot harder.

I was going to talk to someone on here but saw their comment to a thread .. Maybe not now. I believe in symbolism, lol.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I was thinking about this yesterday as i needed a friend to confide in but had noone (the one or two close friends i have are very logical, we don't discuss feelings).

Same here, with the difference that I don´t discuss feelings because I don´t recognize them.

I usually read back my journal if I need to solve some internal problem. Being your only real friend can be hard sometimes.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same here, with the difference that I don´t discuss feelings because I don´t recognize them.

I usually read back my journal if I need to solve some internal problem. Being your only real friend can be hard sometimes.

Me three! The sx in me has deeeeeeeeeeeeeesparetly wanted to make a connection with someone in a while and I've had little luck. It's depressing as hell to post something on your Facebook along the lines of, "Feel free to text me, wouldn't mind the company" which my thinly veiled way of saying, "I'm really friggin' lonely right now and would very much like someone to talk too. SOMEONE TALK TO MEEEEHHHHH!!!! :cry: "

I mean, I like my alone time as much as the next Introvert but I do like people and spending time with them outside of work can be so damned difficult :cry:

On that note: Would like someone to chat with here at the office. Alone here, been sifting through papers for about 4 hours now and I'm am BORED TO FRELLING TEARS!!! :wacko:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I appreciate the reps and PMs I received, it's very kind of all of you. I apologize for the tone of this post but I have such a hard time admitting to people that I might actually need their presence as it makes me feel like I'm imposing on them. I don't know if that's very ISFJ of me to say or just stupidly macho of me, but there it is.

So, on that note in reference to the thread: What I want right now is for all of you reading this to know how awesome you are and how glad I am that I know you. You're all great! :wubbie:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
- I want chocolate
- A hug
- Something productive to do
- Aaaand breakfast.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Coffee, but not from my office´s vending machine.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to be back at my desk in my office.... Why, oh why, did I agree to help out the Nursing department? Oh, right... Office politics is why.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I was thinking about this yesterday as i needed a friend to confide in but had noone (the one or two close friends i have are very logical, we don't discuss feelings). It is so easy for me to talk to people/strangers but to turn that into a friendship is a lot harder.

I was going to talk to someone on here but saw their comment to a thread .. Maybe not now. I believe in symbolism, lol.

I find it hard to think things through without being able to bounce my thoughts off someone else, and everyone I know is either not serious enough, too serious, insensitive, or just plain stupid. :/ This sucks, I need to call my ESFJ friend but he is depressed himself and much more so than I am. GREAT!!!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I find it hard to think things through without being able to bounce my thoughts off someone else, and everyone I know is either not serious enough, too serious, insensitive, or just plain stupid. :/ This sucks, I need to call my ESFJ friend but he is depressed himself and much more so than I am. GREAT!!!

That sucks .. I was thinking that this would be a good idea for a thread but there is something different (in my case) with typing Vs speaking out loud.

With me, if someone is present, i talk, talk, talk and come to a lot of my conclusions on my own .. I've connected the dots .. I thank the other person and off i go, however i like someone being present as maybe i'll get a different perspective if i don't connect the dots in time.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want a do-over this morning. I swear, it's a miracle I remembered to brush my teeth and put deodorant on. I need to go back to bed...:dont:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
That sucks .. I was thinking that this would be a good idea for a thread but there is something different (in my case) with typing Vs speaking out loud.

Yeah, same for me. (btw, sorry to make that previous post all about me-me-me :redface:.)

With me, if someone is present, i talk, talk, talk and come to a lot of my conclusions on my own .. I've connected the dots .. I thank the other person and off i go, however i like someone being present as maybe i'll get a different perspective if i don't connect the dots in time.

Usually just talking it out purges the demons... which in itself helps. And we can come to conclusions on our own, I agree!

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want my package to arrive so I'll stop obsessing and stop hitting refresh every fifteen minutes on UPS's tracking site...

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want my package to arrive so I'll stop obsessing and stop hitting refresh every fifteen minutes on UPS's tracking site...

That reminded me to hit "refresh" on mine. :D

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I want the recognition I feel I deserve.