User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

The secret to the SJ's organized and disciplined?
    Well, that's simple to answer. S and especially J.
    Downside is the problem with adaptation to new, unexpected situations. That's why they prepare even better, to minimize the chance of encountering an unexpected situation.
    The J reaction to an unexpected situation in which they failed: next time I'll prepare for this too!
    The P reaction to an unexpected situation in which they failed: why lose time on preparation, the situation will change anyway!
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I know one like this, who tells himself to 'just do it', and it works... I tried, and it wont work.
    Haha I tried this too. It worked the first few times, and then I was like 'fuck it, I'll do it whenever'. We can't fight it

MBTI
    LoLz

a lot of it is just getting off to organization and bringing order to things.. like just now at work we had pizza delivered, like 15 pizzas, and people couldn't find some of the kinds they wanted. so i just took it upon myself to go through the entire stacks to find each topping for them. it was just too much chaos and felt like i had a duty to fix it.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    a lot of it is just getting off to organization and bringing order to things.. like just now at work we had pizza delivered, like 15 pizzas, and people couldn't find some of the kinds they wanted. so i just took it upon myself to go through the entire stacks to find each topping for them. it was just too much chaos and felt like i had a duty to fix it.
    Hah. THAT is the difference between you and me. I would have just taken a slice out of the first box I saw. (So long as it's kosher)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ISTP

Ah, ISTJ's and their duty to fix things. It always puzzles me, it's like, who cares? The banality of day-to-day, dutiful life must be mind numbing for ISTJs. It makes me thing of the movie Stranger than Fiction with Will Ferrell, where he's an auditor and he imagines the files he's filing as an endless ocean. Uh . . . it makes me shudder. I'm not hating on ISTJs, I just don't understand it. Why put yourself through that?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Hah. THAT is the difference between you and me. I would have just taken a slice out of the first box I saw. (So long as it's kosher)
    How does it feel to have the same personality type as Eminem and The Joker from The Dark Knight?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    How does it feel to have the same personality type as Eminem and The Joker from The Dark Knight?

Uhh, Eminem has always been an INTJ To me and Joker an ENTP. I prefer not to derail this into a typing thread, but, yeah.

Part of the whole pizza thing was I took the first pepperoni slice, saw the other types of toppings on the second pizza, then wondered if the 10 pizzas below might be other kinds, so I started sneaking peaks into them. Then other coworkers wanted cheese and stuff, and were like, "I DONT SEE CHEESE ON THE TOP, ITS APPARENTLY NOT THERE." I was like, WTF! DO YOU NOT SEE THE TEN PIZZAS ON THE BOTTOM!"

MBTI
    ISTP

Uhh, Eminem has always been an INTJ To me
    Sorry, no way he's INTJ. He can't keep his mouth shut, he'll pop off to anybody (extraverted) about anything (perceiving). Also, he totally fits the ENTP archetype and not at all the INTJ.

And I wasn't trying to change the thread topic. I just meant it as a segue. If you want it to stay on topic, why didn't you reply to my pertinent post in which I quoted you?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Downside is the problem with adaptation to new, unexpected situations.
    Tamske was right.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

While i don't always organize or see the task of organizing as of greatest importance. Principally as far as i am concerned, organizing chores, duties, objectives and task's allow me to conveniently deal with them without having to put more or less effort then needed.

I don't enjoy disorder in my approach since it will only serve to undermine mechanics of things.
    Just as an example for this argument: It would be better if i carefully placed my T-shirts, in a neatly stacked row, with the order being based on, age, color, as opposed to just leaving them screwed up in the drawer, it saves me the time and the effort to pick up the specific one i want for occasion or whatever. I'd rather take the time to do it once, rather then sift through the drawer not knowing where i put this and that.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."