I suspect that my son is ISTJ. He is quite small yet and impossible to really be typed but I'm stil interested in the possibility of him being ISTJ.
This all made me wonder:
- How did you ISTJ's think you were as a child?
- How did you react on strange people?
- What things were you interested in?
- What were your favourite hobbies?
- Were you serious?
- Were you persistent?
- How did you react to mess?
- Were you clean child?
- Were you disturbed of change?
- Did you like to play in big groups of children?
- How did you react on social pressure?
- Did you go your own way or the way other went?
- + all the other things you remember from your childhood.
I would be ever so grateful for your answers!!
And I know everybody's different but I would think ISTJ's would have some common traits when they were children.