• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Praise For ISTJ's!!!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
:hug: Hug-orgy!! (Did anyone expect to see an ISTJ write that?)

Thanks Black Cat and all the other praisers, lol. :cheese:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:hug: Hug-orgy!! (Did anyone expect to see an ISTJ write that?)

Thanks Black Cat and all the other praisers, lol. :cheese:

I think I'll be an observer.... just to make sure there is no foul play! ;)

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
*Appreciates*

Seriously, they are the most loyal people ever. I am so grateful for the two in my life. So patient & trustworthy. I can't believe I didn't drive them completely mad, lol. Yeah, they're great. :)

:hug: for the ISTJs!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
*Appreciates*

Seriously, they are the most loyal people ever. I am so grateful for the two in my life. So patient & trustworthy. I can't believe I didn't drive them completely mad, lol. Yeah, they're great. :)

:hug: for the ISTJs!

Hey my best friend is an ENFP, he and I get along great! We can get on each others nerves but is rare, and it doesn't last long at all. :yes:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the ISTJ may give the impression of living in a very-simple world, but I can assure you that for this ISTJ the mental world is very complicated. It just doesn't show at all.

Amen.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All this nice stuff to boost our self esteems, that probably wont boost it at all. Thanks everyone. :D

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hey my best friend is an ENFP, he and I get along great! We can get on each others nerves but is rare, and it doesn't last long at all. :yes:

Cool, my best friend is an ISTJ :). We don't really clash too much. Problems only occur when I am not on time (I been working on it, really!) or when I flake out. I come up with the ideas, he makes it happen, lol. I don't know what I'd do without him. :D.

ISTJs are underrated here! It's your time to shine. ;)

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Three cheers for the brilliant, private, ever-so-easy-to-talk-to ISTJs! :D

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate compliments to my type.... I know they aren't directed at me personally, but no one ever says anything like that to me.

It's wonderful to know people like me are actually liked, needed, and appreciated....

Not to moan 'n' groan, but I've had one crappy week this week. I was already working four days, and got called in for two more, and on top of that, some lady complained about me bagging her groceries "a little too heavy", and my assistant store director had to "talk to me" about it.

.....That bothered me. I know she wasn't attacking me, but it felt so personal. Does she even *know* how much I do on the front? I'm telling you....if I don't bring in the carts and mop the bottle room --- it doesn't get done.

Okay. Glad that's out. Thanks everyone.