• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Powerful and collected and ready for anything. Strong -- not weak. Determined. Capable. Beyond reproach.

Not weak. Strong -- very strong. An impenetrable fortress.

NOT feeling weak.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Powerful and collected and ready for anything. Strong -- not weak. Determined. Capable. Beyond reproach.

Not weak. Strong -- very strong. An impenetrable fortress.

NOT feeling weak.

As long as there is attitude, who needs a cause

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ecstatic. :happy2: I just got my official itinerary and flight schedule for my trip to Europe in May! :yay::bunnyglee:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm feeling positive! :cheese:

Ecstatic. :happy2: I just got my official itinerary and flight schedule for my trip to Europe in May! :yay::bunnyglee:
Ooh, sounds awesome! Where are you going specifically?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Overwhelmed. So much research to wade through. :shock: I can only read so much APA style research before my brain starts to melt.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I work too much, and the payoff never seems to arrive

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feeling that J-sense of satisfaction after finally getting my butt in gear.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Drained, but still goin'. Trying to build up momentum so I can stay productive all evening... lots to do and a finite amount of motivation.

Cool. :ohmy: What sites do you plan to see? Or what's the common thread?
Wondering this same thing -- spill the beans, [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION]!

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cool. :ohmy: What sites do you plan to see? Or what's the common thread?
Drained, but still goin'. Trying to build up momentum so I can stay productive all evening... lots to do and a finite amount of motivation.

Wondering this same thing -- spill the beans, [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION]!

Whoops! Sorry, forgot to respond! It's a program my university has for students who aren't able to do traditional study abroad programs. So, I'm taking a class on the culture, history, religions, food, etc of those countries this semester and then after finals we go as a class.

We are doing a cruise of the Greek islands that will take us to Ephesus, in Turkey. Then from there we go to Istanbul for a few days, then on to Bulgaria for another few days. Then we end with about three days in Athens.

One of the professors leading the group is a history professor who specializes in the history of the Christian church, so we will see a lot of those sights. As well as traditional touristy things like beaches, museums, etc. In Turkey we are going to see some mosques, visit public markets.

And the best part is, my school pays for half the trip. I'm pretty excited, my roommate is also going on the trip with me.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel like I need a short break from people

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Excited. So excited. I have a date with an IxTJ later and he's surprising me with what we're doing. :D :yay:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good. Fairly energized. Feeling good about life. :)

Excited. So excited. I have a date with an IxTJ later and he's surprising me with what we're doing. :D :yay:
Aww yay!

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not sure exactly how I feel. Just found out that two of my (previously straight) female roommates are in a relationship. Kind of weird, and amused.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure exactly how I feel. Just found out that two of my (previously straight) female roommates are in a relationship. Kind of weird, and amused.
And you're all roommates? Jeez, that could potentially end in a lot of drama. Hopefully they aren't dramatic people?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm happy I get to finish my tattoo this week. The pain is nothing compared to the satisfaction, I can't believe I waited this long to get one.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And you're all roommates? Jeez, that could potentially end in a lot of drama. Hopefully they aren't dramatic people?

Yeah, there are 5 of us in a three bedroom apartment. And now two of them are a couple. We'll see how this pans out. They aren't generally too dramatic. It's just complicated and has to stay a secret until the semester is over for a lot of reasons.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Way too many things. :cry: :unsure: Sometimes I wish I were an ESTJ... Once my heart gets involved objectivity escapes me completely.