• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sleepy. Haven't been sleeping well in the past few days. Feel like a zombie! :ninja:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Anxious, you know always waiting, wondering...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What are you excited about? :happy2:

I totally forgot what I was excited about last night. Hahahaha!

Today I'm excited for a different reason - Today I talked a very difficult person (ESTJ) into doing something I want. Quite a feat!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I live in the wine country and I think I'm developing an allergy to wine. What a bummer as I enjoy having a glass every now and then. The only other food allergy I have is shrimp (which I love, omg!) so it sucks not being able to eat or drink something you like. It almost makes you want it more. Like you salivate whenever you see it or think about it. :drool:

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
De-realized; I feel so out of it... so light-headed, so hyper-aware at the same time.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oscillating between anger and depression.

Blah. Glad I'm working out, going to a dance class this evening

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
To be honest utterly depressed and desolate.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
To be honest utterly depressed and desolate.

And I'm sure such moodiness happens to you every 8th of may when we celebrate the defeat of Nazi Germany and the death of your beloved Führer. :wubbie:

Sieg Heil! :hi:

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
And I'm sure such moodiness happens to you every 8th of may when we celebrate the defeat of Nazi Germany and the death of your beloved Führer. :wubbie:

Sieg Heil! :hi:

Shut up troll, you have no idea. I've been depressed about a friend, thank you.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Shut up troll, you have no idea. I've been depressed about a friend, thank you.

So Nazis have feelings, too?

"He hath disgraced me, and hindered me half a million, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies; and what's his reason? I am a Nazi.
Hath not a Nazi eyes? Hath not a Nazi hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Jew is?
If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ecstatic! My girlfriend surprised me and came home a week early from her trip with a new dress for me and told me to put it on so she can take "my lovely ass" out. I'm a lucky woman to have such wonderful people in my life. :wubbie:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel great!

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling ... good. I have all A's in my prereqs for nursing school.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ecstatic. Great. Gassy. Good.

Hrmmm.

Well, aside from being gassy, do you also feel good, Highlander?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling better than I have in a long time. Feel like clouds are starting to part and some sun light is coming in.

One foot in front of the other and all that...

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a mess right now. I lost my cat!

I had taken him over to my brothers house to stay to see if his cat and mine would get along as I'm going on vacation next week out of town and wanted to see if my brother could watch him.

Well, the trip was over so I put him back in his crate and was walking out to my car when I felt the crate suddenly get a lot lighter. I realized I had left a flap open and he jumped out of it. I went after to him to retrieve him and he ran under the shed where I couldn't get to him. I tried coaxing him out with food but he wouldn't budge from his spot. So I left some food out for him by the porch and hoped he would eventually come out and I'd find him lounging on the porch next morning.

Nope, not at all. Went looking for him this morning and he's gone. There's a trailer park behind my brother's house and bunches of neighbors. I spent the whole morning walking around and looking for him, to no avail.

I've alerted Animal Control and the Humane Society where I adopted him as he's micro-chipped so if anyone calls him in I can retrieve him.

I have to be honest though....I'm really not optimistic. He could be anyone now and the trailer park is a retirement community so I have a feeling someone will see him and take him in.

My first kitty died in February and I adopted this one in March...and now I've already lost him. I feel like the biggest failure of a pet owner in the world :cry: