• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Words... sometimes they get in the way and complicate things.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Still feeling sick and miserable and I have to get on an airplane at 6am tomorrow morning. I've not packed or anything and not really feeling like being out that early but I have to be a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend in LA. I hope I don't cough/hack all the way through the ceremony.

q169788276.gif

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Still feeling sick and miserable and I have to get on an airplane at 6am tomorrow morning. I've not packed or anything and not really feeling like being out that early but I have to be a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend in LA. I hope I don't cough/hack all the way through the ceremony.

q169788276.gif

It seems like you're always in two places and in motion at both.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel much better!

Back to work now.

R

Riva

I feel cheated. I ordered a breakfast burrito with sausage in it. The menu said this. The sausage ended up being hot dog. :mad:

If only your brother was there to protect his baby sister -

He also got pissed because the people who work at Taco Bell ignored him when he complained that the food did not look like the pictures, so he went around the back of Taco Bell and shut the power off.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thinking about going back to school. I'm moving soon and the town where I'm moving too is really close to my old community college so I'm thinking it might be good for me. The thought is a bit exciting and dreadful at the same time. I like the idea of learning new things, but I'm not looking forward to reports, thesis, or homework again :unsure:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My stomach doesn't feel good. I ate too many cookies. :sorry:

Give it 30 minutes to wear off.

Edit: More like 10 minutes, this isn't so bad.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Channeling my inner 3.

Fake it til you make it? Hell yes.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My stomach doesn't feel good. I ate too many cookies. :sorry:

Give it 30 minutes to wear off.

Edit: More like 10 minutes, this isn't so bad.

funny-cute-kitten-cat-go-on-without-me-leave-cookies-pics.jpg

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sick. I've got a fever of 102.3 degrees.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wants more IRL friends / Wants to sit inside alone all day.

--Error--

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey, are you okay?
I'm not sure. :unsure:

Friday I started feeling kinda sick. I woke up early yesterday morning with a fever and severe chills. My teeth were chattering, my feet were numb, and my hands were turning purple. So I took a hot bath to warm up, but part way through I had to hop out and go to the toilet to throw up. My throat feels really raw and I've been coughing up bloody lumps of mucus. My fever topped out at 103 last night, and then dropped down to 99.5. Not it's back up to like 102. :dry:

My dad has also gotten sick, but not as severely as me. My mom feels fine.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure. :unsure:

Friday I started feeling kinda sick. I woke up early yesterday morning with a fever and severe chills. My teeth were chattering, my feet were numb, and my hands were turning purple. So I took a hot bath to warm up, but part way through I had to hop out and go to the toilet to throw up. My throat feels really raw and I've been coughing up bloody lumps of mucus. My fever topped out at 103 last night, and then dropped down to 99.5. Not it's back up to like 102. :dry:

My dad has also gotten sick, but not as severely as me. My mom feels fine.

Oh my, that is very scary. I don't think a high fever like that should last longer than a couple of days. If it does, I think you should go to see a doctor please.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh my, that is very scary. I don't think a high fever like that should last longer than a couple of days. If it does, I think you should go to see a doctor please.
The chills have eased up and so have the general aches and pains. I still hurt all over, but I think I'm starting to improve a bit.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Strong but vague restlessness... :run: