• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
A quiet, internal anticipation, unseen adrenaline rush, kind of like a non-stop expresso IV hooked to my veins. An energy build up.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Depressed. The more and more I try to keep myself busy and focused on something, the emptier I feel. It's like sinking in quicksand. I need to address these feelings head on before they overwhelm me

Tinker, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stressed out, and mired in Fi and 4 disintegration. Obviously I should just go to bed, because if I don't, I'll get even more 4-ish and "No one understands my LIFE and my FEELINGS...." :doh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The older I get the more self-conscious I become.

I thought it was supposed to be the opposite.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quite giddy actually

1) Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC goes live today

2) PS Vita update that lets me play PSone games on it went live today

3) World of Warcraft is doing a *massive* update for MoP which I've preordered and am very much looking forward too today

4) Kung Fu and Swing Dancing for me this evening

Overall, today has a lot of promise :)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I seem to have a migraine. :9436:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3 hours of sleep last night. Drag.....ing....ass.....

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Tired.

Tired of the fact that nothing I say shall ever be understood properly by those it is meant for. Tired that the incoherant mess of my internal view is almost completely uncommunicable outside of drawings...perhaps.

And tired that views will be views, that whatever I might be I will always be subject to the labels of others...their assumptions of me that burn like ice on naked flesh.

Nothing can be said to change it, the judgement has been made....before I even opened my mouth.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some people are so entirely loveable. :wubbie:

T

The Iron Giant

Tired, hot, pleased at finishing a very long audiobook, excited about Torchlight II, and kind of hungry.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sooo harddd to focusssss...

>.<

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Zonked out. My parents asked me to come stay at their place for a few days to watch their dogs while they go vacating into the mountains. Been there a few days now I feel like I've been living in another universe. Just to be so uprooted from familiar surroundings, to be by myself all the time, my routine completely goofed up...

It's weird. They'll be home tomorrow afternoon though so just one more night in an unfamiliar bed and I'll be back to my safe place :)

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Enjoying a good book, good music and contemplating the meaning of existence...a causal Tuesday evening. :dry:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have an INFJ guy friend and an ENFP girl friend who dated each other for five years, i.e. from the middle of high school to present (age 21-22). They broke up last week. Three or four days ago, I consoled the INFJ until 3am over the phone, then consoled him via text two nights after. And tonight, I helped the ENFP talk it out for three hours via Skype; we just finished talking and it's 2:30am.

So, needless to say, I'm exhausted, and annoyed that I wasn't able to get any homework done tonight, but at the same time I was there for my friends when they needed me, which is more important.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] Awww you're a good friend. I seem to do that a lot too.

Today I feel anxious!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
EJCC Awww you're a good friend. I seem to do that a lot too.
Thanks! :)

I hardly do it at all -- which is why this week has been so interesting, to say the least! Maybe it's a T-dom thing, to not end up always being that friend that you call if you need someone to talk to, but these two friends are two of my oldest and closest; I've known the INFJ for nine years(! almost half my life!), and the ENFP for seven.

Today I feel anxious!
:( Oh no!

About what?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel sick. Tired, weak/shaky, my head feels like it weighs 40 pounds. This is lame.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Annoyed. I don't understand why the military F-15's didn't shoot down the plane that was headed towards the 2nd World Trade Center tower on 9/11.