• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

A

Anew Leaf

I see FP's bragging about using their Te, FJ's bragging about using their Ti and TJ's bragging about using their Fi, but rarely TP's bragging about using their Fe. I wonder why. It's a little suspicious even. Not because of the people, but because I suspect the definitions/descriptions of Fe are a bit off the mark (compared to what really goes on with people).

I chalk it up to the age of the population and the fact that they are still stuck in the mindset of logic above all else is logical.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I chalk it up to the age of the population and the fact that they are still stuck in the mindset of logic above all else is logical.

But TJs of the same age don't do that.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They are more evolved.... :D
Solitary Walker would disagree. :laugh:

I dunno. I don't really brag about my Fi. My Fi tends to scare me, for the same reason that IxFP Fi scares non-Fi users, i.e. that it takes me completely by surprise, is pretty damn confusing, and is generally unhelpful. The times when I love my Fi, are the times when it becomes the fire that forges the blade of my Sword Of Justice. :charge: But I don't know if I actually brag about it, per se.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also I am feeling JETTTT LAGGGEDDDDDDD

:panic:

^ That's how my energy level is fluctuating right now! :holy: Good times!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon

I'm sure I'm paraphrasing the above quote...but it made it warm and tingly to warm that. Now I don't feel like such a bum for slacking :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Frustrated by my own inadequacies.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I told my friend I needed to talk to her and asked her to call me and now she has and whoa, she's talking a mile a minute.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She hasn't stopped yet. lmao

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She got another call and got off the phone with me and I didn't get to say what I wanted. Grrr.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
My ESFJ friend is having ESFJ problems right now.

OMG WHAT IF NO ONE CAN EAT DINNER WITH ME EITHER

AND I EAT EVERY MEAL

ALONE

Earlier she was strifing because she couldn't find anyone with definitive plans for lunch, loool.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FURIOUS!!!!! Have a tenant from New York who's unhappy with the length of time it's taking to get his AC working (read: Not immediately, but later this afternoon) and keeping going on about "Back in new York, we got things done quicker!!" and shit like this.

I'm seriously about to punt this cock sucking mother fucking yankee OUT OF MY GOD DAMNED STATE!!! >:|

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My ESFJ friend is having ESFJ problems right now.

Earlier she was strifing because she couldn't find anyone with definitive plans for lunch, loool.
I relate. :doh: Must be an ESxJ problem!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I relate. :doh: Must be an ESxJ problem!

I was going to be sneaky and walk in and say "I have that problem too!" but then I read it and realized that I don't relate at all. :(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was going to be sneaky and walk in and say "I have that problem too!" but then I read it and realized that I don't relate at all. :(
:laugh: It's probably a good thing. If I had a nickel for every time I angrily thought to myself "Why isn't anyone free to eat lunch with me??"... As if eating on my own was such a tragedy.

First world ESxJ problems!

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Apprehensive...cannot decide if I am going out or not.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am making curry!
It has exciting ingredients*!
So I am excited!!

*heart of palm, coconut milk, shrimp, hot peppers, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves, baby spinach, and DANDELION LEAVES

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Depressed. The more and more I try to keep myself busy and focused on something, the emptier I feel. It's like sinking in quicksand. I need to address these feelings head on before they overwhelm me