• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got another mucocele where the fibroma inside my lip was removed. The fibroma was the aftermath of the first mucocele. :dry: I just had the second one one removed this afternoon and I'm in a lot of pain because the anesthetic is wearing off. :( Hopefully the Norco will kick in soon.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Emotionally haywire.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chill. :cool: Dangerously chill.

^ Which could be a bad thing, in terms of getting work done! My 7 integration is out of control :laugh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cat Stevens :wubbie:

[YOUTUBE="9ik1pxav-CM"]Lady D'Arbanville[/YOUTUBE]

Noon

I wish I didn't have a self at all.
It would be nice to incredibly disappear for realz.

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Today I was inspired by a lecture on design.
I came home wanting to work on something bright and novel on such a rainy day, but instead I sat down and realized it would have to wait.
Projects and work swirling my head, and the sun isn't even out to comfort me by my window.
That too will have to wait.

I'm just feeling so held up these days.:marionette:

At least I've got a nice big ginger cat I can smother my face in when the work load gets too much.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had been avoiding my pent-up stress for the past month, and it has been gradually building for the past four days or so, and just now it hit me like a ton of bricks. Now trying to grin and bear it, without letting the stress-paralysis/stress-induced-inaction set in.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm feeling like I want to eat that cat.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Worried that my job is turning me into a rigid tight ass.

At least I may be going on vacation next week :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Productive! :yesss:

(Now let's just hope it lasts...)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really bored and procrastinating.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm feeling really adventurous actually. Something big is gonna happen this year, I can feel it.

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Relieved to get this paper outta the damn way. Sooo much more productive at the library than at home.
Which is nice, since I love coming home with free time.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Discovered a way I can play old SNES and NES tracks on my iPhone. This pleases me greatly :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pissed off!!

I HATE it when people flake on me out of nowhere, without apologizing. I was going to go get dinner with a friend and then study with her for finals, and then she texted me an hour in advance and went "I'm really full -- can I meet you to study, after you eat?"

I was like this ":thelook: ... why did you eat?" and she went "I tried to go to this sandwich place and the line was too long, then I tried this other one, and the line was too long..."

and I went ":thelook: No really... why did you eat???" and she said "I realized that it was the last time this sandwich place would be half off on Monday, before we leave after finals week!"

She didn't even apologize, she didn't acknowledge that she was bailing on plans with me. She didn't think of anyone but herself, that entire time! Maybe if she were a Perceiver I'd cut her some more slack, but firstly, courtesy doesn't relate to type, and secondly, she's a freaking ISFJ.

ARGH! I don't understand how people think that's okay!!!!

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pissed off!!

I HATE it when people flake on me out of nowhere, without apologizing. I was going to go get dinner with a friend and then study with her for finals, and then she texted me an hour in advance and went "I'm really full -- can I meet you to study, after you eat?"

I was like this ":thelook: ... why did you eat?" and she went "I tried to go to this sandwich place and the line was too long, then I tried this other one, and the line was too long..."

and I went ":thelook: No really... why did you eat???" and she said "I realized that it was the last time this sandwich place would be half off on Monday, before we leave after finals week!"

She didn't even apologize, she didn't acknowledge that she was bailing on plans with me. She didn't think of anyone but herself, that entire time! Maybe if she were a Perceiver I'd cut her some more slack, but firstly, courtesy doesn't relate to type, and secondly, she's a freaking ISFJ.

ARGH! I don't understand how people think that's okay!!!!
I know what you mean.

You know what really sucks? Spending a good deal of time and energy to organize a group outing and then have most the group (who, after much coordinating effort on my part, finally settled on a time and place that would work for all of them) flake out after talking it over with eachother and deciding to change plans.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know what you mean.

You know what really sucks? Spending a good deal of time and energy to organize a group outing and then have most the group (who, after much coordinating effort on my part, finally settled on a time and place that would work for all of them) flake out after talking it over with eachother and deciding to change plans.
Oh my god EXACTLY! I have been in that EXACT situation and it SUCKS.
:laugh: maybe I am so/sp after all?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Estatic!!!

As of today, aside from my car payment, I am now DEBT FREE!!!!

Now you'll excuse me, I have a 1000 backflips to go do

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Estatic!!!

As of today, aside from my car payment, I am now DEBT FREE!!!!

Now you'll excuse me, I have a 1000 backflips to go do

Woo hooo yeah baby. I'm debt free too and like it that way.