• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A little tired of being single. Near the end of the year my need to enter a relationship gets a lot stronger for some reason. Stupid animal instincts.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired of getting mediocre results but I don't want to put more time or effort into it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do I go to class today or bake these Lemon Nut cookies?

ccedi514fhlemonnutcooki.jpg

Hmm. Decisions.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am feeling purposeful.

feisty

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
fucking anger at my lack of sleep/tiredness

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Disappointed. :( I hate being productive in the wrong way, and then not feeling productive, and then not being able to appreciate the type of productivity that I accomplished.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish someone would explain to me why people insist on having long conversations or debates over text message. Like seriously, why? I am truly curious about what stops people from picking up the phone.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That feeling you have when you realized you've just been punked. Logged into my computer and discovered that my ESTP roommate had changed my desktop wallpaper to a spread of half naked female bodybuilders. She better be damned glad I have a good sense of humor :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That feeling you have when you realized you've just been punked. Logged into my computer and discovered that my ESTP roommate had changed my desktop wallpaper to a spread of half naked female bodybuilders. She better be damned glad I have a good sense of humor :laugh:

you're a heterosexual male and your roommate is a woman with perverted, sexual humor? how fun :laugh:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you're a heterosexual male and your roommate is a woman with perverted, sexual humor? how fun :laugh:

It can be annoying if your a gent, or just generally self restrained you know......

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It can be annoying if your a gent, or just generally self restrained you know......

I'm gay and have roomed with straight guys. it's not all that different I don't think.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm gay and have roomed with straight guys. it's not all that different I don't think.

I imagine it's not.

And it's a lot of fun. She does a good enough job of drawing my Ne out from time to time so I've turned her and the ENFPs heads a few times myself :devil:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I imagine it's not.

And it's a lot of fun. She does a good enough job of drawing my Ne out from time to time so I've turned her and the ENFPs heads a few times myself :devil:

you should counter by changing her desktop wall paper to this

images

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been feeling quite romantic and imaginative lately. :wubbie: And for no particular reason. I guess it's just my natural state when I am not under stress.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Results from 5 mins ago....
I am always...without fail...on the I/E and J/P border.

Jung Test Results

Your type is: ESFP

Extroverted (E) 55.88% Introverted (I) 44.12%
Sensing (S) 71.43% Intuitive (N) 28.57%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J) 43.24%

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

I think out of the 10 or so times I've taken the test and the 4 different xSFx combo's, I've only gotten ISFJ once. Strange.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Results from 5 mins ago....
I am always...without fail...on the I/E and J/P border.

I think out of the 10 or so times I've taken the test and the 4 different xSFx combo's, I've only gotten ISFJ once. Strange.
Hmmm. :thelook: Maybe I could see ISFP? But definitely definitely not ESFP!

But yeah, I dunno. :shrug: I test as ISTJ more than I test as ESTJ, but I've still got more Te than you can shake a stick at! :laugh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm. :thelook: Maybe I could see ISFP? But definitely definitely not ESFP!

But yeah, I dunno. :shrug: I test as ISTJ more than I test as ESTJ, but I've still got more Te than you can shake a stick at! :laugh:

I agree. These wiley wiley tests!