• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm feeling uncontrolled. In a chaotic physical environment that's making my mind chaotic too. (Haven't adjusted to school yet, and I desperately need to get my shit together.)

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Tired and unmotivated but its probably because I attended a stag party (not recovered, too much extroverted behaviour) and I dislike my well paying job intently.

Also amusement that a girl I like is an ISTP and she is now blaming me for introducing her to MBTI/personality tests.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tired and kind of "blah". Fall is here and my allergies are flaring up as a result so I've got some mild hay fever

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
sleepy, sick, cold, tired...but glad to be home.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Run ragged at work, but also more respected. :)

Introspective at home, seeing some interesting links in my behavior, reactions, values, etc... Trying to explore that further.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Appended: Pushed myself too hard at work today. I'm about to (literally) throw up. :(

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
annoyed. I think that prettywell sums it up.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Caffeine withdrawal.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have another attractive professor.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lazy. Quiet day at the office, running out of things to do that aren't horrifically monotonous

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Full of sorrow and regret. Ashamed of how I've behaved and what I've said. Tearful and humble. I was SO blind.

I just hope that I haven't hurt someone special.

I don't deserve to be forgiven a second time, but I pray that God will make my forgiveness of them known.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Full of sorrow and regret. Ashamed of how I've behaved and what I've said. Tearful and humble. I was SO blind.

I just hope that I haven't hurt someone special.

I don't deserve to be forgiven a second time, but I pray that God will make my forgiveness of them known.
:hug:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel tired and sick. :( and I want to go to bed, but I have too much work to do...

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Depressed about family problems out of my control (an ISTJ wanting control, stop the presses).

Relief over getting my work done despite my boss going on leave and not finish his work which hampered mine.

Curious/worried/panicked/drained because I opened up to a girl I like about my depression.

Sleepy because I got way too drunk at wedding on Saturday and "I am getting too old for this s**t".

Amused at making an unintentional list.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Depressed about family problems out of my control (an ISTJ wanting control, stop the presses).

Relief over getting my work done despite my boss going on leave and not finish his work which hampered mine.

Curious/worried/panicked/drained because I opened up to a girl I like about my depression.

Sleepy because I got way too drunk at wedding on Saturday and "I am getting too old for this s**t".

Amused at making an unintentional list.

Aww, love this list. Makes me realize how much we need ISTJ's. (clears throat- I mean. I would be the one who left the ISTJ with all the work!)
you guys make it look like responsibility is no big deal.

(Edit: Thought of making: "NF's, how do you feel?" thread, and thought the better of it. Can you imagine???????????????????? :laugh:)