• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Apart from the sore back where i almost snapped my lower back at work today (not a happy bunny) and the current insomnia i am experiencing, i feel great, lol.

I am so looking forward to 2011 and the opportunities i potentially can make happen ..

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm here at work- just had some mediocre pizza, but the diet coke was actually good.

The week between Chrimmas and New Years is so breezy, I'd rather come in during this week than take off.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm feeling contemplative. Several areas of my life are in need of a revamp methinks.
Time to roll up the sleeves and get to work.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Lol I love how this thread died.
'Course after having a poke around this place this morning I feel like a lot of the usual 'SJ's' are currently on vacation.

I'm feeling assertive. Also a bit aggressive. Ready to take on the world. ;)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Meh... there really aren't a ton of SJ's here. I might even be an SP.

I'm feeling content and slightly optimistic.

[YOUTUBE="6BwuSfbICBs"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess we SJs haven't been feeling anything recently :laugh:

I have a headache and am slightly cranky, but I think today's events will cheer me up :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel so many things that I refrain from posting in this thread for fear that I will take it over.

Noon

I've been posting in the NF thread all this time because I didn't know one for SJs existed :laugh:

I'm feeling oblivious.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like a college kid... in so many ways :laugh:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm feeling tired and sluggish. murrr...*goes back to bed*

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
600_Mountain-Road.jpg

I feel the call of the open road...

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling frayed. My vacation starts on Sunday but I'm working my ass off until then and it's like I've got a combination of short-timers syndrome and just feeling stressed out because I've been holding it together so as long as I have. It's like the closer my vacation day nears, the weaker my resolve gets. I don't know why, I just know that's fucked up o_0

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel like I just failed at my fucking lab and my project isn't working out the way it should and I'm going to go see some friends tomorrow but I don't want to be gone too long because I have two tests I have to get ready for and I have to work on my other project sunday with some classmates and hopefully I can get my project that I mentioned earlier to work in time on monday while studying for the two tests I have and I still have to get my resume together so I can start applying for work soon and FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

Noon

Content. I started a blog and a private journal and I've been burning through both with just about everything for the past week. Feels so great to be seriously writing again. I clarified a surprising amount of new things about myself along the way, and the best part about it all is that I don't find myself wanting to bounce ideas off of other people as much anymore.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scathingly pissed off. Came back from a nice vacation to discover that the people I work with don't know what the hell they're doing and screwed a bunch of stuff up and/or didn't do shit they could have easily done. Instead of diving into a few projects I had planned out I've now spent the past two days cleaning up their mess. Fuck people are so unreliable!!!!!! :steam:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Think I'd rather be alone for now. I've had my fill of disappointing relationships.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's like the closer my vacation day nears, the weaker my resolve gets. I don't know why, I just know that's fucked up o_0
That's not fucked up! That's totally normal. You sort of start to get into vacation mode, the closer vacation gets. That was totally how my finals week was this year... and it didn't help that the weather was so beautiful every day. :dont: Friggin' sunshine...