• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Feeling puny... I wish my nerves would calm down...

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling loved. Colleague just bought some chocs for me. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I feel appreciated .. 6 notifications and a lot of love going around.

I want to wear bright clothes, live in a caravan in a field and share the love with all awareness and consciousness.

Peace out.

I'm so tired.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Feeling sick, something I ate not agreeing with me I guess. :sick:
water time.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I am getting progressively more distressed. I think my Fe is broken. It doesn't work properly, hence the dom-tert loop. Worse yet, when it does work, it doesn't start caring for people or wanting to connect with or help them. Instead, it knows where to kick others so it hurts the most. Runaway Fe is dangerous :(

I can't help but wonder if Fe isn't "supposed" to be my auxiliary.. in that, I am not really an SFJ...

Edit: Oh my gawd I have a split personality, me and my Fe :'(

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm feeling thankful.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am getting progressively more distressed. I think my Fe is broken. It doesn't work properly, hence the dom-tert loop. Worse yet, when it does work, it doesn't start caring for people or wanting to connect with or help them. Instead, it knows where to kick others so it hurts the most. Runaway Fe is dangerous :(

I can't help but wonder if Fe isn't "supposed" to be my auxiliary.. in that, I am not really an SFJ...

Edit: Oh my gawd I have a split personality, me and my Fe :'(
This sounds like the sort of downward spiral thinking that is cured by an internet hug :hug: or two :hug: :hug: and a good night's sleep. A new day will change your mood (and maybe change your mind too).

Also, I am feeling vaguely tired and wishing that it weren't so late at night, so I could clean for a couple of hours.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
This sounds like the sort of downward spiral thinking that is cured by an internet hug :hug: or two :hug: :hug: and a good night's sleep. A new day will change your mood (and maybe change your mind too).

Also, I am feeling vaguely tired and wishing that it weren't so late at night, so I could clean for a couple of hours.

I wake up worse every day! But thanks for the sympathy.

I have to do laundry....crap. It's too late here too.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
feet...so...sore...must...crash...nowtimes.
*flop*

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking those new curtains might have been a mistake.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Giddy with glee! Just got back from my dance partner's private lesson and had a lot of fun. She called it "our lesson". I know she didn't mean it in the way I'd like it to have meant, but it was still nice to hear :blush:

Going to see her again in two hours for the 1-hour Practice Dance. Soooo looking forward to it :wubbie: :heart: :wubbie:

(For a guy, I can be such a girl sometimes about things ;) )

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Highly amused.... There are some interesting things on the internet. :D

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Worried about my cat. Wishing I'd stopped at 2 chocolate chip cookies instead of eating 3.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pretty stoked. I went to tighten my belt another notch this morning, only to realize I ran out of notches. :smile:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zidiWe9yq88"]I FEEL FANTASTIC![/YOUTUBE]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dead... tired... shouldn't... be... awake...

But I like my new avatar, anyways :)