• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

JoyISTJ

Im feeling tense....Im ISTJ, and I really want to learn how to relax and trust my ENFP boyfriend..we've been together a year and hes sssoo loyal and so am i but im so unbelieving, and so untrusting when i have no reason to be that way. its something thats so constant to me I unconsciously let all his words blow over instead of mean something to me like they should..and like i want them to! its not something hes pointed out to me or had a problem with... im very good at hiding my feelings... its something iv noticed about my self that i dont like. I really think if i would get over this trust issue I could be even more connected with him. hes definitely more attached to me than I am with him. to but truly i dont know how to be more trusting.. im always preparing for the worst possibility instead of enjoying what I have right in front of me.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The key to get over your actual situation is in your own post.

You can´t make a relationship with someone else work as long as you don´t have a good relationship with yourself. Relax. Start with you, fix what needs to be fixed, then, move towards your guy.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am SO ANNOYED that my swatch wasn't the right gauge! I washed it and everything and now I have to start all over with new needles and even THAT probably won't work... grumble grumble...

(^Anyone who understands the above gets Knitter Plus Points :D)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Like I've been hit by a truck. I love my job, really. :) But repeatedly lifting heavy loads for 6-8 hours after lifting virtually nothing for a whole year? Oh yeah. The pain. :laugh:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hopeful. After the bliss that was last night I'm feeling like I've got a ton of energy this morning and am looking to use it! :D

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Feeling a little sore... Once I finally got to the gym I worked out pretty hard last night... So now I'm feeling it. Also a little anxious... I need to pack tonight and I haven't even washed my bikinis and towels... I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to vacations.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
:woot: Midterms are over.

I can focus on things that I like doing now.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:woot: Midterms are over.

I can focus on things that I like doing now.
:nice: Awesome. Got any fun plans/projects?

I am feeling stressed out and apprehensive. :( I got accepted for transfer to the school I wanted to go to, but I still haven't heard about financial aid, and so I am filled with sending-paperwork-stress and money-stress, which are two of the most annoying types of stress imo.
/selfpity

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
:nice: Awesome. Got any fun plans/projects?

For sure. I´m finally retaking the work on my radio show. I have a work meeting today, and we plan to start it in August.

EJCC said:
I am feeling stressed out and apprehensive. :( I got accepted for transfer to the school I wanted to go to, but I still haven't heard about financial aid, and so I am filled with sending-paperwork-stress and money-stress, which are two of the most annoying types of stress imo.
/selfpity

It´s great news that you got accepted by your desired school. :yes:

Stressful activities. I know. I just think of them just as something that needs to be done in order to reach my goals. That´s how I deal with the stress that those kind of activities can build on me. My focus is my stress reliever.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
D:<

*twitch*

I hate shopping for stupid household things. I hate compromising when this is supposed to be, "whatever I want" and I hate most of all that none of this matters in the slightest! Not even my rage. :laugh:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm feeling lightheaded... oh wait, that's not an emotion.

I'm actually fairly content because I finished summer school gym. :D

Good luck with the school, EJCC!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Definitely worn out.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I feel like i am being strangled. My throat is so tight.

My chakra is telling me to talk .. I can't.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Sas :hug: Hope you feel better soon. :)

I have a huge headache, I'll prolly try and rest it off.
But as a plus I got a really cute new purse! Finally :laugh: I've been looking for a replacement for forever. I bought my last purse in 2005. =^_^=

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling like I need a drink when I don't drink. Can I have a mental health day, tomorrow?

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Hungreeeeeee.
Breakfast must be had :laugh:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm feeling skipped over a lot, kind of ignored and neglected.
Not really sure how to fix that. :eek:uch: