• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wish you success with the job interview. :yes: I used to get nervous after them too.
EJCC .. Fingers crossed for the job :D
Good luck EJCC! :hug: We're all rooting for you.
Thanks for all the good thoughts :hug:

And speaking of that...

:happy2: Hey! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!

I GOT THE JOB!!!

So... I am feeling READY TO PARTY!
:party2:

... or I would be, were it not so late :doh:

Ah well, partying will commence tomorrow! :devil:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congrats!

Feeling really tired, didn't sleep very well last night. Determined to kick ass at the office today! :workout:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
exhausted - also didn't sleep last night.
annoyed - all this random bullshit this morning keeps waking me up! (phone ringing, people showing up, loud conversations, etc.)
uneasy - doctor's apt today and starting driving school, both of which I'm not really excited about.
not hungry - but 'if i'm gunna eat I have to eat now' because the stupid painter is coming over and we can't get to the fridge later.

Balls! D:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Thanks for all the good thoughts :hug:

And speaking of that...

:happy2: Hey! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!

I GOT THE JOB!!!

So... I am feeling READY TO PARTY!
:party2:

... or I would be, were it not so late :doh:

Ah well, partying will commence tomorrow! :devil:

Congratulations!
:cheers:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Anxious.

The final chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist is out. I´m waiting for the scanlation.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Horribly understimulated!

I've spent the past 4 hours working on really tedious accounting work and I fear my brain is running out of gas.

I can't wait for my vacation! :D

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anxious.

The final chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist is out. I´m waiting for the scanlation.

Never read FMA. I've heard it's 10 different kinds of awesome though so I'll have to check out.

Waiting for the new Bleach myself, I want to see happens next! :shock:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I am feeling very happy.

Having genuine feelings for a woman that has feelings for me.

I was even happy that last night she didn't accept my invitation to come inside my house after she dropped me off from a minidate after work...the reason was because it was unclear if she she wanted to just use me for sex.

Have not felt this way in ages where I am getting physical manifestations of emotions. Tingling feeling throughout body and head running up and down/butterflys in stomach/giddiness :)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am feeling very happy.

I was even happy that last night she didn't accept my invitation to come inside my house after she dropped me off from a minidate after work...the reason was because it was unclear if she she wanted to just use me for sex. :)

haha. I am delighted to hear that your PUA ways are indeed behind you! Congrats.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1:... that's ok... I've never seen a feelings thread in the NT forum! :cheese:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I am feeling very happy.

I was even happy that last night she didn't accept my invitation to come inside my house after she dropped me off from a minidate after work...the reason was because it was unclear if she she wanted to just use me for sex.

Have not felt this way in ages where I am getting physical manifestations of emotions. Tingling feeling throughout body and head running up and down/butterflys in stomach/giddiness :)

Guests are welcome.

I´m happy for you.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
exhausted/annoyed.

Back to bed it is.
:sleeping:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in a damn good mood this morning

Last night I spent the evening goofing off with Rebecca and then I slept pretty well last night. Paying my owners today, going to be curled up infront of my computer listening to music. I love it! :headphne:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I´m in problem-solving mood. Don´t know if there is a "feeling" adjective to describe it.

I posted earlier that a British friend of mine is coming to visit me. It´s great news, but, the last time we were chatting it was like:

- "You like England"
- "Yes"
- "And you love F1"
- "You know it"
- "Are you thinking about getting married?"
- (Thinking WTF?) "No."

I´m not good at all in saying what I think without hurting other people´s feelings. So, I´m working out on some polite way to reject him if he makes a proposition in person. I like him as a friend, but I don´t see him as a potential SO. I still have one month to figure out.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very pleased!

I got to avoid doing an eviction today and I finally got a series of problems that had been going on at one of my other properties for months finally resolved. Combine that with my having the evening off from my other job, and I'm feeling pretty damn good! :joy: