• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Fine. I´ve met again with an old friend (posted above), and I have to work in Punta del Este this week for the Fourth GEF Assembly

This is a great week (still two days to go)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
haha <3 EJCC you are awesome :)
====

I'm feeling slightly headachy.
I'm also very excited/pleased with the range on the new watergun I picked up. Can't wait to have a water war this afternoon.
It's going to rock! :D

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Exhausted and miserable.

I worked last night until close, got home at 11:30pm, went to bed and was woken up at 4am by my neighbor's dogs who were barking at something I don't know what, but then I had to be at work again at 6:45am and worked until 2pm. When I got home I flopped down and took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap and I'm still feeling tired.

Combine that with my lactose intolerance symptoms flaring up because I must have eaten something with a lot of dairy last night and I just wanna spend this evening alone at home :cry:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
scared. really messed up nightmares. I don't want to go back to sleep.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Happy. I´ve found the AdBlock app for Google Chrome.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
disappointed in myself, but now determined more than ever to push forward and make the best of things.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have a knot in my stomach .. But it's beautiful and hot outside so i must go and do something .. Anything :D

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I feel a bit drowsy (just woke up) but excited at the prospect of planning my day. :) Hmmm....Where to begin?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My eyes hurt. Tiredness or ill-placed mascara? Hard to tell.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Slightly bloated, though it's my own damn fault. I'm a little lactose intolerant and I couldn't keep myself away from a few slices of pizza. Good pizza, but now me tummy hurts :sick:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Feeling bloated from drinking gatorade, confused because my ex-gf is chasing me, and tired from work.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Curious. A British friend of mine wants to come to my land to visit me.

And tired, I woke up at 6.00 PM today, I have been to a party last night which was awesome. I´m still recovering from it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And tired, I woke up at 6.00 PM today, I have been to a party last night which was awesome. I´m still recovering from it.
:rock: Rock on.

p.s. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about a job I interviewed for yesterday. It sounds amazing, and perfect for me, but I don't want to get let down.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
:rock: Rock on.

p.s. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about a job I interviewed for yesterday. It sounds amazing, and perfect for me, but I don't want to get let down.

For sure. Now I´m a lot better.

Wish you success with the job interview. :yes: I used to get nervous after them too.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
EJCC .. Fingers crossed for the job :D

Today i feel lazy and i love it.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Good luck EJCC! :hug: We're all rooting for you.
====

I'm so exhausted.

:sleeping:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Pretty damned good.
Just won three games of backgammon in a row ;)
*muhahaha*
<3