User Tag List

First 2363717273747583 Last

Results 721 to 730 of 1018

  1. #721
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default


  2. #722
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,437

    Default

    I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore, or why I'm feeling it -- but I wish it would let up.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #723
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    I don't know how I feel about having to go to church 3 times in 4 days with my best friend. She's making me go.

  4. #724
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I don't know how I feel about having to go to church 3 times in 4 days with my best friend. She's making me go.
    Why does she want you to go? Why are you going?
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  5. #725
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Why does she want you to go? Why are you going?
    I'm not quite sure why she wants me to go. I'm going because I want to make her happy.
    She tells me about church all the time (they have a lot of drama, lol), but I'm good with it in small doses. I think she just enjoys it and wants to share it with me. But... it's kind of a lot. :S

  6. #726
    Senior Member Winds of Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I'm not quite sure why she wants me to go. I'm going because I want to make her happy.
    She tells me about church all the time (they have a lot of drama, lol), but I'm good with it in small doses. I think she just enjoys it and wants to share it with me. But... it's kind of a lot. :S
    First time I ever went to a Mass the priests were robed like the men I had only seen in this movie (and I tried deperately to be quiet and stop laughing in church)!

    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

  7. #727
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    First time I ever went to a Mass the priests were robed like the men I had only seen in this movie (and I tried deperately to be quiet and stop laughing in church)!


    I actually grew up Catholic and like Mass. I could probably deal with Mass 3 times in 4 days a lot better 'cause I'm used to it. My friend is not Catholic, she's Protestant. And, yeah, I do sometimes think of other things while in church with her and amuse myself, lol

  8. #728
    Senior Member Winds of Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I actually grew up Catholic and like Mass. I could probably deal with Mass 3 times in 4 days a lot better 'cause I'm used to it. My friend is not Catholic, she's Protestant. And, yeah, I do sometimes think of other things while in church with her and amuse myself, lol
    Yeah I definitely liked it...the priest kept talking about how eating red meat is good for sex in married couples and I admired the boldness that guy had. However I couldn't see recommending that to the congregation myself lolz.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

  9. #729
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Where are the cool people in this world? Everyone is uptight or has a stick up their butt.

  10. #730
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. What are you feeling right now?
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14915
    Last Post: Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  2. [SJ] SJ's, are you good at twisting words/ annalyzing conversations?
    By Spectre of the spam in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 03:33 AM
  3. [SP] SP...What are you feeling at this moment???
    By Poki in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 09:10 AM
  4. [ENFJ] ENFJs! What Are You Feeling Right Now?
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. What are you good at?
    By briochick in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO