• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
I feel awesome! I found the fancy snowflake necklace for well under a 100 bucks, so I bought 2! One to keep and one to give away. I say, "honey, just think of all the money I saved!"

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know you're a T-dom when your first instinct is to answer "I feel nothing" -- and then you think "but that doesn't make logical sense, I have to be feeling SOMETHING, because everyone is always feeling at least one thing at any given time", so you have to introspect for several minutes to figure it out. :laugh:

So now that I've figured it out :doh: I can say that I feel a little bit of suppressed anxiety for the midterms I have this week, a little frustrated that I have so much to do in the next 24 hours and so little time in which to do it, and a little excited for how I'll feel when I get it all done, and have my life pulled a little closer towards the ideal. :)

T

The Iron Giant

ISTJ otter!

abd-306.gif

"oh I know this one, red goes into blue. *bang bang* WHO THE FUCK PUT PURPLE HERE!"

(note ENFP otter in background: "wheeeeeeeeee")

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Oh my God where did you find that otter .gif? It's hilarious! :laugh:

I've been feeling like this for a while:
messy-desk-560x559.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ otter!

abd-306.gif

"oh I know this one, red goes into blue. *bang bang* WHO THE FUCK PUT PURPLE HERE!"

(note ENFP otter in background: "wheeeeeeeeee")
:rofl: I love this so much.

Have you seen the movie "Babies"? There's a scene with the Japanese baby, Mari, where she's trying to put this toy together and it isn't working, and the result is the most STJ baby tantrum I have ever seen. :laugh: I tried to find a clip of the scene online but I couldn't find it :(

T

The Iron Giant

:rofl: I love this so much.

Have you seen the movie "Babies"? There's a scene with the Japanese baby, Mari, where she's trying to put this toy together and it isn't working, and the result is the most STJ baby tantrum I have ever seen. :laugh: I tried to find a clip of the scene online but I couldn't find it :(

I haven't seen it, but it sounds funny!

T

The Iron Giant

I'm feeling ok! [MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION] and I have submitted a request to unretire at personalitycafe and see all our old friends in that community again, including those who are both there and here, like [MENTION=14235]Phoenix[/MENTION], [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION], [MENTION=16006]Etherea[/MENTION], [MENTION=4353]MBTI Enthusiast[/MENTION], [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION], [MENTION=16027]midnightstar[/MENTION], [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] and more!

:)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Cheers [MENTION=15167]Stephen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION].

Maybe one day ill be back on PerC....but we'll have to see.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you ever asked yourself "What was I thinking?"

I'm feeling that way right now. :doh:

T

The Iron Giant

Sometimes I eat food and like it so much that I want to go eat it again. Like, not just have a second portion, I mean actually relive the experience of eating the food. But I can't do either because (1) I'm full and (2) I couldn't even call that time travel let alone try to figure out how to travel backwards in time, even in theory and (3) if I could travel in time I sure as hell wouldn't do it for food. OK, not solely for food.

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Jealous of someone. Or rather, that someone gets to spend time with my friend and I can't because of physical distance.

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
I feel like ImageMagick takes too long to compile but it's totally worth it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Slowly untangling the heavy, knotted snarl of feeling in my chest.
The weight is easing now, which is nice. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
like tacos. Mmmmmm

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Completely overwhelmed! Sooo much homework to do... my group for a project in English kinda forced the role of "leader" on me, and it makes me uncomfortable. But, I won't let them down!