• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Reflecting on this again:
Feel like I've been a jerk lately.

Feel like I want to help a friend, but don't know how.

Other minor feelings...

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Drowzy because of boredom.

I´m going for a coffee.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Elated because I finally got caught up with my best friend <3
Sad because he's leaving me for a week to go to Florida, even though I know he'll have a great time. :)
Hot and sticky because I just walked home in the mugginess. Gross! lol

Ice cold water ftw.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Better now.

Coffee made its effect, and the latest chapter of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga has been uploaded.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Restless, and a bit froggy.

My broker gave me the day off today which marks today at the first total day off from both jobs since Easter. Spent the day going to the beach with some friends some friends at work which was cool, but I ducked out early because...well...I was getting kind of bored. I suspect going to the beach with friends is a lot more enjoyable if most of them are extroverts :ninja:

About to go to a Salsa/Foxtrot/Rumba lesson which will last around two hours, followed then by an hour of regular dancing so looking forward to trying out some of the new moves I learned yesterday :woot:

*EDIT: Just got an email from my instructor that she's canceling the lessons tonight because she's feeling ill. Poo. I hope she feels better soon =\

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
feeling creative, I'd really love to draw something awesome today. :)

gps

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Elvis Costello - So Like Candy (1991)

[YOUTUBE="m8kxgrZBwXA"] Elvis Costello - So Like Candy (1991) [/YOUTUBE]

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pensive. Just got home from the office and found out that a good friend of mine just went through a nasty breakup with her boyfriend of like...3 years or something, so now she's really depressed and torn up about it and that in turn makes me sad, so now I'm thinking up of different things to say or do to cheer her up and be a good friend.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Maybe you never sleep deep enough to reach the REM state? I dunno. I'm not very educated on the subject.

Zoo was fantastic. I LOVE cheetahs. Now exhausted, nap will be had.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stressed, had a hectic day at work. Looking forward to going to my 2nd job. It's nice going to a job where I'm not expected to do much of anything, a good way to unwind the day :)

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Happy. It´s Friday, and I´ve just been told that I have to work in Punta del Este next week.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Sleepy, hungry....
The usual morning wakeupness :D