• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Alcohol and contentment at the sport I shall partake in shortly.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Relieved. Relationships can be so stressful, especially when I'm the one doing all the work. It's over now.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Odd.

I've got what I can only describe as a restlessness...like an growing irritation or intolerance toward some of the weaker points about myself and I feel an extremely strong need to stamp those out.

Very aggressive, but an interesting source of energy. Not sure what to do or how to handle it?
Very late response on my part, but speaking as someone who is motivated in the exact same way on a regular basis:

ACT ON IT! :solidarity: Use that energy to GIT R DONE! I have done some of my most effective work (internally and externally) when motivated by annoyance.

As for how I'm feeling... incidentally, I am also irritated by my recent slacking and lack of self-confidence, and I am in the process of using that annoyance to get my shit together!

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Glad to see that EJCC is back. :)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very late response on my part, but speaking as someone who is motivated in the exact same way on a regular basis:

ACT ON IT! :solidarity: Use that energy to GIT R DONE! I have done some of my most effective work (internally and externally) when motivated by annoyance.

As for how I'm feeling... incidentally, I am also irritated by my recent slacking and lack of self-confidence, and I am in the process of using that annoyance to get my shit together!

GIT ON IT WOMAN!!!

:happy2::devil::solidarity:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My siblings are so stressful.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOU'RE SIBLINGS ARE STRESSFUL? Wanna trade? You can have my 7. :p

Seven?! *faints* I'm overwhelmed by my three.

Do you have a favorite? You can tell me if you do, they won't read it. ;)

edit: I just made a thread about favorite siblings.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seven?! *faints* I'm overwhelmed by my three.

Do you have a favorite? You can tell me if you do, they won't read it. ;)

edit: I just made a thread about favorite siblings.

Umm.. I don't know. I have favorites I think. That must be what you call the ones you prefer hanging out with.
I think the one I'm closest to is Hannah, the girl directly below me. And then, the baby of the family holds a soft spot in my heart. lol
Hannah and I used to be close, but that's changing. Life is changing. She's engaged, works full time, and goes to school, so I never see her anymore and I won't see her much once she's married.
Time for me to leave the nest. lol

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really, really bored. Anxiously procrastinating.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Totally stoked to be cleaning and organizing, finally!! My apartment was a wreck and my bag was so disorganized and my planner was not up to date -- but soon everything will be put back together and the chaos will be resolved! Those messes don't stand a chance. :pumpyouup:

... It feels so good to be getting my shit together! :yay:

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
... It feels so good to be getting my shit together! :yay:

same, but I'm also looking forward to moving to a new place soon, so organization can go to shit here for all I care.

ah, the feeling of starting new.

Snow Turtle

Nagging Feeling said:
Dear Kai,

Why are you bothered about the idea of not accomplishing much in your life?

Yours Truly,
The nagging feeling.

I need to accomplish something to feel like I've been productive with my life.

Nagging Feeling said:

Meh. I don't know =.=

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had the idea that two of my professors would make a really good couple. They're both single and would be so cute together! I wish I knew how to set them up without possibly ruining my grade. lol

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm currently working on a project page for a Scientific Illustration course, and it's about the procession of any cycle of our choice. I chose the life cycle of the Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, a parasitoid fungus that turns insects into "zombies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

I'm excited about this project for the sole purpose of turning it into a pop-up book/page with some awesome illustrations in the style of Richard Kirk.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm currently working on a project page for a Scientific Illustration course, and it's about the procession of any cycle of our choice. I chose the life cycle of the Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, a parasitoid fungus that turns insects into "zombies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

I'm excited about this project for the sole purpose of turning it into a pop-up book/page with some awesome illustrations in the style of Richard Kirk.

that shit is so creepy.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Heartburn, which is typical for me. :dry:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
My stomach feels sick from drinking too much and gastritis.

Oh, an actual emotion? Boredom in my accounting class.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Slight disappointment in myself for skipping a class and not really doing anything productive in the hour that I gained... but on the other hand, I got a paper done earlier today!
So... :dont: and :yays: