• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Free! I have unleashed the SJ INSIDE me and I can now freely use exclamation marks, smileys and capitalize all the letters in certain words to show when things are srs bsnz!!!!!!!!!

:happy2::smile::rock:

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I fell weird, I don't know why?

Do you feel that it is weird that you feel weird? But isn't it weird that that would make your feelings an endless loop with no start or finish?

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

trollfacemi.jpg

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fractured, heart broken. Ended things with the INxJ. I know it's for the best, that doesn't make it hurt any less.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Free! I have unleashed the SJ INSIDE me and I can now freely use exclamation marks, smileys and capitalize all the letters in certain words to show when things are srs bsnz!!!!!!!!!

:happy2::smile::rock:

Welcome!

(Is this a joke?)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need a hug.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like an idiot. A lonely, tired, frustrated idiot.

Noon

Someone praised me for my discipline again tonight.

tumblr_lyfyqb1iwR1qkqsbdo1_400.gif

I feel like this is the only thing I'm good at. But I could be much better still.

March.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Just come home"

I hate it when my family says this to me. It makes me feel so guilty and just horrible.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
About to go Tango dancing after a stressful few days of work...

...in other words, a great way to end the day :yes:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What happened? What's wrong?

Sorry you're feeling bad :hug:
Thanks :hug: To you and to the people who repped me about my post -- you guys really did make me feel a lot better.

I had been very unproductive that day when I needed to have been productive, and I was too tired (from it being late, and from several days in a row of not enough sleep) to think rationally, or get myself out of a downward thought spiral, let alone to start trying to make up for lost homework time.

BUT... now I am feeling chill ^_^ because I had a nice, relaxing evening of unstructured things that I can do on my own time, without forced scheduling -- and because I know that I will get enough sleep tonight, and it will be wonderful. I <3 weekends! :wub:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Snow Turtle

Deadlines looming...
Attempting to memorise 8 minutes of speech for tomorrow. Guess I'm in a semi-panic state?

Hggggggghhhhh

Noon

I'm happy. I think I have my heart back.
I spent the last night and this morning, with my eyes closed, listening to the sound of my breathing.
This time, when I said, "I don't want to do this anymore", I felt it. And I believed it.
Things will only be better after this.