• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:thelook:
Methinks we have a spy among us.
(sends out request for background information from SJ Intelligence Agency)

I am a triple agent.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm pretty sure I'm the terminator. More specifically, the one Arnold plays in T2.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An emotional train wreck. Had a very profound romantic experience last night and I'm still trying to make sense of it :cry:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am feeling very, very out of touch with my feelings!

It's fascinating to me -- I know that something is stirring, and that it's negative, but I have absolutely no idea what it is. Would someone invent a machine to read my brain and tell me? Thanks :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This forum brings me down and that's no good for Giggly. Because of that I can't spend much time here but I come back because there are certain posters that I really like.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Swimming in the rivers of reciprocated infatuation...:wubbie:

Seriously, it's like a drug :yay:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

Hey stranger .. Hope life is treating you well :hug:

I feel that a conversation i had with someone last night really helped to empower me to make some tough decisions. How long i actually stay empowered for is another matter though, hehe.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But...But... I never left in the first place! :cry:
Did too! :mad: Haven't seen you around in forever.
(editor's note: forever=a few months)

How's it going though???

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:hug: So how is life? Was you able to put into practice all the advice you sought from this site?
It's going well.... I'm not sure about 'putting into practice', but I've stored up quite a bit of information- especially having to do with social interaction- in my database (in my brain). It's organized under the "Social Interactions" folder. :wink: You Extraverts seem to be right about many things when it comes to socializing... I just need to learn how to become an extravert so I can use all the info in my database! :happy2:
Did too! :mad: Haven't seen you around in forever.
(editor's note: forever=a few months)

How's it going though???
I've been in Vent a... couple times :alttongue: At any rate, I never left, just your imagination CC... unless.... you WANT me gone! :boohoo:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yay dave is here!