• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Good luck with the interview, Malice.

I've been having some really great dreams lately about a variety of subjects and people. This is new for me and I'm loving it. Perhaps I dream more when I have less obligations and responsibilities to tend to.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
^ Lol interview was redonkulous. What kind of employer says, "I pay you bi-weekly, by check, 'usually' on time.'
SKETCHY!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Lol interview was redonkulous. What kind of employer says, "I pay you bi-weekly, by check, 'usually' on time.'
SKETCHY!

lol. Yeah that's not what any employee wants to hear.

mavericknm

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Bad that I'm not working on my pilled up projects. Abhorred that I have three cups and two dishes on my desk. Almost no motivation to start the difficult process of getting those out of the way.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lonely today. Which is better than all the stress and moral dilemma I've been feeling over the past week.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
- tired
- hungry
- stressed beyond belief
- eagerly anticipating an email which may (or may not) change my life for the infinitely better *fingers crossed*

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The more people you hang out with, the more likely you are to offend some of them.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
- unhappy
- unsure
- tired
- needing a friend

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Back to feeling lucid and conscious (from getting busy again). I really enjoyed my rest, which seems to completely thrust me into a relaxed dream-like/contemplative state. But this is a different state and feeling. I like both states for different reasons and realize that I can't handle either in excess.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
- Cold
- Bloated (had to drink four 8oz glasses of water in an hour and can't pee, doctor's orders)
- Nervous (boyfriend is meeting the parents tomorrow)
- And strangely sexy. :laugh: I look good today. ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Having a massive craving for chocolate and needing to do my homework.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
- happy and safe, knowing someone who cares deeply has my back and isn't going to high tail it when things get hard
- hopeful for the future
- exhausted
- missing my man

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Annoyed as hell. REALLY getting tired of feeling like I'm the only one who gives a shit and tries to remember how to do his god damned job. I'M SURROUNDED BY MORONS!!!!! :ng_mad::BangHead::BangHead::2up::ng_mad::pandarage:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm excited because I'm having SUSHI FOR DINNER TONIGHT! <33333
my favouritest food ever :3

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Conflicted. Full of data and unsure about how to interpret it, and feeling like that interpretation is necessary for my well-being.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
heavy-hearted. sushi dinner was great but there's a lot of family/drama conflict in my house tonight and the yelling is really getting me down. I also miss my man terribly. cuddles now? :(

edit: lol I guess he missed me too :D I GOT A PHONE CALL!!!! Hilarious that I didn't recognize his voice XD I never get phone calls.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel like I might have been a priest if circumstances were just a little different. I kinda dig the image of a holy man.

On the same note, I feel really unsexy, like I'm really good at being friends, but nobody's boyfriend. Have I given up on dating, or just realized I don't need it, or maybe I just have too many other things to do?

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
a bit groggy/still waking up. Not looking forward ot the rush that's going to be put on us to finish painting the house in a week and a half (so many rooms left!) plus to be within earshot when my brother breaks it to dad that he's bouncing out on us early today... fire and gasoline. It's going to be several degrees of not good ~_~