• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Scathingly pissed off. Came back from a nice vacation to discover that the people I work with don't know what the hell they're doing and screwed a bunch of stuff up and/or didn't do shit they could have easily done. Instead of diving into a few projects I had planned out I've now spent the past two days cleaning up their mess. Fuck people are so unreliable!!!!!! :steam:

True for any and all SJs. :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
True for any and all SJs. :D
:yes: Indeed. And Js in general! I know some INFJs who find themselves in that situation all the time, and are very, VERY resentful about it (and complain to me about it constantly :laugh:).

I'm feeling the beginnings of a buildup which, at its peak, will probably make me stir-crazy and frustrated and desperately in need of

- space,
- independence,
- freedom from all interpersonal obligations, and
- the ability to do what I want without being accountable to anyone.

I'm not there yet, but I'm feeling some suspicious stirrings that will definitely lead to it soon.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
is it strange that I'm almost always about to flip the fuck out?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I find it difficult to communicate via internet forums because all non verbal communication is lost. It's actually really frustrating, I don't see how people get meaningful conversation out of this medium.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I find it difficult to communicate via internet forums because all non verbal communication is lost. It's actually really frustrating, I don't see how people get meaningful conversation out of this medium.
I use a lot of smileys to make up for that. :yes: IRL I am very animated and gesture a lot, so using a lot of over-the-top smileys isn't that far from how I actually talk. :laugh: The only times I don't use a lot of smileys are when I am making a matter-of-fact point, so there's no real reason to add emotion to the statement because the statement doesn't need it.

I know what you mean, though. I hate talking on the phone for a similar reason. :yes:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm feeling confused by people's passive-aggression and sudden mood changes. Why can't people just be straightforward with me? :mad: I can take it, you know.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hungry - want tacos.
Tired - ??
Questioning my type again - it's entered my mind today that if in a perfectly healthy state, and without influence/expectations from others, I would be an ESFP. Should typing be based on a healthy state or an unhealthy state?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hungry - want tacos.

TACOS :drool:

oh edit ps i think that depends on what you mean by unhealthy... if you're talking clinically depressed then no... but if you're talking just a little discombobulated then yes... if you checked me out at my most healthy you would think i was ENFJ... any other time... ENFP lol :)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hungry - want tacos.
Tired - ??
Questioning my type again - it's entered my mind today that if in a perfectly healthy state, and without influence/expectations from others, I would be an ESFP. Should typing be based on a healthy state or an unhealthy state?

Define 'unhealthy'. I think I'm pretty chill, but when under some sort of heavy stress/pressure, the typical Si-Te tendencies discussed on this board come out. Otherwise I don't act in that controlling manner described around here. I don't consider that 'unhealthy' behavior, though.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TACOS :drool:

oh edit ps i think that depends on what you mean by unhealthy... if you're talking clinically depressed then no... but if you're talking just a little discombobulated then yes... if you checked me out at my most healthy you would think i was ENFJ... any other time... ENFP lol :)

Define 'unhealthy'. I think I'm pretty chill, but when under some sort of heavy stress/pressure, the typical Si-Te tendencies discussed on this board come out. Otherwise I don't act in that controlling manner described around here. I don't consider that 'unhealthy' behavior, though.

Unhealthy to me would be thinking/feeling/behaving in a compensating or even defensive or way in order to deal with the fact that circumstances are not ideal. You never quite feel natural, happy, or comfortable in this state, even if you can execute it well.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Unhealthy- the worst aspects of your type come out.
So for an ISFJ- unhealthy would be a very conforming, controlling manner towards what's around you. I guess that feeling aspect would probably make you feel kind of down too.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unhealthy to me would be thinking/feeling/behaving in a compensating or even defensive or way in order to deal with the fact that circumstances are not ideal. You never quite feel natural, happy, or comfortable in this state, even if you can execute it well.
Some of that may have to do with enneagram? I dunno. But from my experience, when I'm stuck in a terrible situation in the long term (which has happened to me several times, generally for a week-long span), I get very quiet, subdued, and facts-only (i.e. much more of a type-1 stereotype than I usually am) on the outside, but on the inside I'm totally turning into a 4. What's your enneagram type? Does that apply?

As for what I'm feeling right now... just that. Self-pitying, angsty 4-ness. Homesickness. And a serious need for a hug. :(

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug:EJCC:hug:

I've been told I'm a 2w3. I think I might be, heck if I know. What is your enneagram?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nervous...impatient...excited...

Performing my Tango tonight with my ESTP dance partner and I almost wish the damned day would end already so I can get to it!!!

Only 3 and a 1/2 more hours before I leave the office and head home to prepare but....still...the anticipation is killing me :laugh: :2ar15:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Exuberant!!!! Rebecca and I *NAILED* our routine! I think we did an awesome Tango! :yay:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I've been caught up in a strange, effed up sleeping pattern for the better part of two-weeks and I'm starting to worry about it. Other than that things are pretty good, hungry. Breakfast is needed.