User Tag List

First 25292100101102

Results 1,011 to 1,018 of 1018

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    You guys are the special unicorns of this place. (Shhh! Don't tell the e4s!)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ESE

I've heard from some people on Ventrilo about the stereotypes people have on ESFJ's. I dunno.. I simply don't see it.

I guess that deserves a whole other conversation. Wonder what forum would be good for it. Probably this one.

A good thread for next week.
    ----------
    Jorge (RiftsWRX)
    www.ProjectWRX.com

Enneagram: 2w3 - Sexual Variant
    M-B: ESFJ
    Socionics: ESE (ESFj)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    Feeling sad and disgusted that people on some forum (not here) think that xSFJ are just a manipulative bunch of people because they use Fe and Si... Why are people so "racist" about MBTI types?
    Lots of members here did an excellent job of keeping this place somewhat neutral on the S/N discussions. I'm pretty sure this place initially started off by being known as intuitive-central.com? (Need someone to confirm for me) Just from that, you can tell there was a heavy emphasis on providing a balanced approach to typology.

Edit: Seems like I might be off in my memory. Found instead that it used to be called MBTIc, was intuitive-central just a completely different website then?

Unfortunately sometimes there are people who feel that it's OK to rant on the forums even if it just makes things worse in terms of understanding about sensors. For them, the forums act as a safe haven where they feel that they should be able to scream about certain things. At least this is what someone once told me after I complained about sensor-intuitive biases.

I'm not sure if I agree with the idea that just because someone is frustrated with the sensors around them. They should be allowed to moan with like-minded individuals. But at the same time, I can sort of see where they are coming from.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

and amazed at the brazen attitude of my friend by asking me to lie to her husband about her extra-curricular activities.

Background: he is out of the country, we are all friends and I am going to do my very best impression of a stone and say nothing and feel nothing.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Edit: Seems like I might be off in my memory. Found instead that it used to be called MBTIc, was intuitive-central just a completely different website then?
    TypologyCentral (then MBTI Central) was a spinoff of INTP Central. MBTI Central was created—at least in part—because Haight felt that other types were posting too much on INTP Central, and so wanted to create a separate space for those folks. It was owned by the owner of INTP Central (Haight) until recently. The new owner is Highlander.

Quote Originally Posted by Alehand View Post
    and amazed at the brazen attitude of my friend by asking me to lie to her husband about her extra-curricular activities.

Background: he is out of the country, we are all friends and I am going to do my very best impression of a stone and say nothing and feel nothing.
    That does not sound like a very pleasant scenario to be in.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Turtle View Post
    That does not sound like a very pleasant scenario to be in.
    Yes it is.

I have taken to calling her an emotional squatter because she got through my stubborn walls where I keep my emotions and she wont leave. Just glad I have some good people who are giving me some solid advice and help navigating the collapsing friendship.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ugh @Alehand I'm sorry. That sucks. I hate it when people do that to me. Glad you have people to talk to and ask for advice.

(Side note: I friggin love the term "emotional squatter" and plan on using it from now on.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!