Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1018

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Because they are misinformed on what the theory actually is.

Stick around here, there's very little of that kind of thing present.
    I've seen That's why I prefer this community It's more mature here (mature not as old, but as less criticizing and more open)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    Feeling sad and disgusted that people on some forum (not here) think that xSFJ are just a manipulative bunch of people because they use Fe and Si... Why are people so "racist" about MBTI types?
    I don't think SFJs are manipulative, they can be irritating as fuark to talk to but my mum is an ESFJ, and despite her bizarre obsessions with women's magazines and the royal family, terrible driving (though this seems to be a universal female problem) and complete inability to understand me, she is the most altruistic person I have met

Whether someone expresses a healthy or unhealthy version of their type depends on the environment they grew up in.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I don't think SFJs are manipulative, they can be irritating as fuark to talk to but my mum is an ESFJ, and despite her bizarre obsessions with women's magazines and the royal family, terrible driving (though this seems to be a universal female problem) and complete inability to understand me, she is the most altruistic person I have met

Whether someone expresses a healthy or unhealthy version of their type depends on the environment they grew up in.
    That's what I thought too but they keep on arguing and giving examples of a xSFJ who are psychopath :/ They just keep on trashing SFJ which I believe is a racist behaviour...
    Last edited by Kyora; 06-13-2014 at 06:23 AM. Reason: false friend...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

That's what I thought too but they keep on arguing and giving examples of a xSFJ who are psychopath :/ They just keep on trashing SFJ which I believe is a racist behaviour...
    Types are concepts, not races. I agree that the stereotypes about SFJs mentioned are inaccurate.

However: why do you keep saying that such behaviour is "racist?"

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Types are concepts, not races. I agree that the stereotypes about SFJs mentioned are inaccurate.

However: why do you keep saying that such behaviour is "racist?"
    Well have you ever been on PerC? You'll see why... Whatever SFJ says it's wrong but what NFJ said it's perfect ^^'
    They said Ni/Fe is adorable, Si/Fe is anything but adorable. Then they always compare every type possible just to end up saying well the worst are SFJ. For me that's racist, they put all SFJ in the same bag, without trying to even see if they are healthy or unhealthy.
    Why racist? Well there are polls, the lasts ones are always SFJ or STJ with people saying "what an annoying bunch of people". For me when you start to stereotype people in a negative way and just not see what is positive, it's being racist. Not because of the word "race" because I don't think a type is a "race", the only "races" that exist are for animals. But my vocabulary is not extensive enough for me to find the perfect word for this situation. (English is not my native language...)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Well have you ever been on PerC? You'll see why... Whatever SFJ says it's wrong but what NFJ said it's perfect ^^'
    They said Ni/Fe is adorable, Si/Fe is anything but adorable. Then they always compare every type possible just to end up saying well the worst are SFJ. For me that's racist, they put all SFJ in the same bag, without trying to even see if they are healthy or unhealthy.
    Why racist? Well there are polls, the lasts ones are always SFJ or STJ with people saying "what an annoying bunch of people". For me when you start to stereotype people in a negative way and just not see what is positive, it's being racist. Not because of the word "race" because I don't think a type is a "race", the only "races" that exist are for animals. But my vocabulary is not extensive enough for me to find the perfect word for this situation. (English is not my native language...)
    I have been on PerC, and got banned after tearing the INFJs a new one, heheh (though not for this reason). The reason SJs are last on polls in forums is simply because there are less of them than other types. The internet is the domain of iNtuitives, and typology forums are disproportionately flooded with NFs, especially. Not many SJs find these kinds of discussions interesting, and I know that for a fact because if they did, more would be here.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ True. SJs need to see a practical use for this system, and discussions of it, to even begin to want to join a forum community dedicated to it.

Either that, or they need to be angry enough at SJ misconceptions to join EXCLUSIVELY to correct people. Which is why I joined TypeC originally. But I calmed down, and ended up staying because of the practical uses of the MBTI and, later, Enneagram.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ESE

Still blows my mind the interest I keep hearing from everyone about SJ's.

*Raises hand* Present.

But you're right. I'm here to learn, heal, and grow in a community of like minded individuals... especially those who've hit rock bottom, and built themselves back up.
    ----------
    Jorge (RiftsWRX)
    www.ProjectWRX.com

Enneagram: 2w3 - Sexual Variant
    M-B: ESFJ
    Socionics: ESE (ESFj)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RiftsWRX View Post
    Still blows my mind the interest I keep hearing from everyone about SJ's.

*Raises hand* Present.
    We are a rare breed around here.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    We are a rare breed around here.
    You guys are the special unicorns of this place. (Shhh! Don't tell the e4s!)