User Tag List

First 50909899100101102 Last

Results 991 to 1,000 of 1018

  1. #991
    Member Alehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Sigh.

    Mix of anger, sadness and complete and utter frustration at my friend.

    Otherwise, ok I think.
    Three things:

    "Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

    "Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

  2. #992
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    So... I have three tenants, all of which live in three houses right next to each other.

    Home 1 calls me today and tells me that Home 2 has a dog there that will not stop barking when they're not supposed to have one. I told her I would look into it and notice this tenant for having pets there that they're not supposed to have

    Home 3 calls me and tells me that Home 1 and Home 2 is harassing them and that they told them that I don't like them and plan on renting the home out from under them. I calmly explain to them that this isn't remotely true and that if Home 1 and Home 2 continues to harass them to call the police.

    Home 2 calls me and tells me that Home 1 posted something mean on their Facebook page and they simply do not appreciate that. I told them that there isn't really anything I can do about that and that they would need to speak to the authority.

    HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE, IS THIS FOR REAL!?!?!??!!?!? Am I *REALLY* having to play babysitter with such a childish bunch of stupid crap?!?!?!

    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  3. #993
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,432

    Default

    My Fi got triggered and hasn't turned off since about five hours ago. Been super sensitive and cranky. About to isolate myself and sleep it off.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #994
    Member Alehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    My Fi got triggered and hasn't turned off since about five hours ago. Been super sensitive and cranky. About to isolate myself and sleep it off.
    I can relate and am about to close down all contact until Monday where my sense of duty will make me go to work...not people.
    Three things:

    "Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

    "Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

  5. #995
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    So... I have three tenants, all of which live in three houses right next to each other.

    Home 1 calls me today and tells me that Home 2 has a dog there that will not stop barking when they're not supposed to have one. I told her I would look into it and notice this tenant for having pets there that they're not supposed to have

    Home 3 calls me and tells me that Home 1 and Home 2 is harassing them and that they told them that I don't like them and plan on renting the home out from under them. I calmly explain to them that this isn't remotely true and that if Home 1 and Home 2 continues to harass them to call the police.

    Home 2 calls me and tells me that Home 1 posted something mean on their Facebook page and they simply do not appreciate that. I told them that there isn't really anything I can do about that and that they would need to speak to the authority.

    HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE, IS THIS FOR REAL!?!?!??!!?!? Am I *REALLY* having to play babysitter with such a childish bunch of stupid crap?!?!?!
    Oh dear. Sympathies to you, man.

    "Posted something mean" = Probably posted that their contraband-dog won't stop barking.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  6. #996
    Senior Member BWCB1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    110

    Default

    My stomach is somewhat bothering me.
    "It's hard for them to simper and bow without heads." - Littlefinger

    "A man with great ambition and no morals, I wouldn't bet against you." -Varys

    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.- Machiavelli

    The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone.- Hobbes

    HP House: Slytherin
    GOT House: Lannister

    Social Impure

  7. #997
    Senior Member Snow Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Wondering if it's really OK to have so much public information about myself on the internet now...
    Feeling like I should change my username, but at the same time, I feel like I'd lose myself in the process even though it is just all digital.

  8. #998
    Member Alehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Bemused with the following subtext

    Amused that my ex has replied to a message I sent...3 days afterwards.

    Proud that I havent replied to the messaged.

    Suspicious that the message is motived by her need to fix her laptop/give her new tv shows.

    Concerned I am going to obsess about the message.
    Three things:

    "Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

    "Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

  9. #999
    Member Kyora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Feeling sad and disgusted that people on some forum (not here) think that xSFJ are just a manipulative bunch of people because they use Fe and Si... Why are people so "racist" about MBTI types?

  10. #1000
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    Feeling sad and disgusted that people on some forum (not here) think that xSFJ are just a manipulative bunch of people because they use Fe and Si... Why are people so "racist" about MBTI types?
    Because they are misinformed on what the theory actually is.

    Stick around here, there's very little of that kind of thing present.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


Similar Threads

  1. What are you feeling right now?
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14899
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  2. [SJ] SJ's, are you good at twisting words/ annalyzing conversations?
    By Spectre of the spam in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 03:33 AM
  3. [SP] SP...What are you feeling at this moment???
    By Poki in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 09:10 AM
  4. [ENFJ] ENFJs! What Are You Feeling Right Now?
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. What are you good at?
    By briochick in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO