• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Do you ever come into the guardhouse and think????

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is it with Ne doms and their refusal to acknowledge that anyone's their boss? :)

Seriously, though. Let's not be mean to the ESTJs. What have they ever done to you? Actually, don't answer that. :laugh: There's usually an answer to that, with Te haters.

You should meet my ESTJ older sister. I have a feeling you would get along famously. :jew:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You should meet my ESTJ older sister. I have a feeling you would get along famously. :jew:
:rolli: Oh, save it. We're not all the same. I don't shove my Te down everyone's throats. Watch my videos - it'll prove my point.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:rolli: Oh, save it. We're not all the same. I don't shove my Te down everyone's throats. Watch my videos - it'll prove my point.

I'm not kidding; I think you actually sound similar to her. Not just because you're both ESTJ.

She's actually a very nice person when you get her to relax.

Link to your videos plz?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, so that wasn't an insult before. Good. Because you started this whole interaction with a (mild) insult on my type, and I wasn't sure.

TypeC Video #2 (the cooler one) on Vimeo
^This is the good one. The other one = bleah.

Well, I really am annoyed with the way many Te doms seem to assume it's their place to bark orders at people in social/non-work related situations, but besides that you would probably like my sister.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I really am annoyed with the way many Te doms seem to assume it's their place to bark orders at people in social/non-work related situations, but besides that you would probably like my sister.
Thanks for the clarification - especially the bolded word. :)

Now, back to the silliness! :banana:

Party time!!!!
:party2:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*giggles that nobody yelled at Rainne for spilling a drink yet*

:laugh:

Better than my tendancy to become SUPER ESTP when drunk... I'll challenge you to anything and take any dare! :holy:

and if you told me to redecorate the bathroom while we were drinking I'd get out the tools and make you help :doh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Better than my tendancy to become SUPER ESTP when drunk... I'll challenge you to anything and take any dare! :holy:

and if you told me to redecorate the bathroom while we were drinking I'd get out the tools and make you help :doh:
I would definitely help! And I'd be pretty excited about it :D

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Beer = :sick:

I go with this:

art_321373.jpg

No mattter how much of it I have, I don´t get drunk.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so should we prepare to shoot an "SJs behaving badly" video yet? :huh:

I'm sure it would be much more entertaining than SPs behaving badly... mostly because of the shock value :newwink:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I get fun from watching my drunken friends losing their mind and doing :censored:

Aww :laugh: yeah, I guess I can see how that can be entertaining as well, though I'd much prefer being part of the drunken :censored: then sitting on the sidelines. Makes for some awesome stories later. ;)

Aand can I just say that drunken twister and drunken scrabble are prolly the most hilarious and fun things ever? If you haven't tried it, try it. Better yet, what are some of your guys favourite things to do when drunk?

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I´ll take note of that games. The "Whiskey Mario Kart championship", which I play with my friends quite often, is awesome.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
That looks more like a box with a red X in it as opposed to a cuppa .. Thanks all the same though .. Gorgeous :D

Sarcastic bugger :blush:

You´re welcome. :)

That´s the very reason why I don´t like milk tea.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
so should we prepare to shoot an "SJs behaving badly" video yet? :huh:

I'm sure it would be much more entertaining than SPs behaving badly... mostly because of the shock value :newwink:

We should do SJs gone wild! :devil:

I can see the opening scene- an ISTJ casually walking in late to a meeting, and not flinch. :eek:

An ESTJ leaves his mail unopened :horor:

An ISFJ not laughing at a bad joke :ohmy:

and finally

An ESFJ opening a christmas gift on DEC 24! :shocking:

Of course this is all in jest.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

I can see the opening scene- an ISTJ casually walking in late to a meeting, and not flinch. :eek:

and finally

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Nice idea to make a cartoon. When I start my Flash animation course. Soon.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol... that would be hillarious! :rofl1:

I suppose the corresponding video would be SPs behaving well which would include an ESFP turning down a party to do their taxes, an ISFP being industrious, an ESTP turning off the game and helping with the laundry and an ISTP helping children feel warm and fuzzy in a good way :doh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

and finally

:happy2:
:laugh:
:rofl1:
:yim_rolling_on_the_:

:worthy: You win the thread.

Cloudblue

Amazing Spambot!
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram

and finally

LMAO...