• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Do you ever come into the guardhouse and think????

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Fuck you, I wanted the cappuccino.

I come in to this thread looking for ESFJ and ISFJ women that are showing cleavage.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Here:

cappuccino.jpg

I´m having a second espresso shot now. I´m studying very hard today. I need to unplug for a while.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
:laugh: Leave it to the other ESTJ to try to get everybody on task! What's funnier is that I'd probably be doing just that if I weren't "part of the problem".

The impression I'm getting is that it's a thread dedicated to adding SP-style randomness and fun to a very stoic and slow-moving subforum. Lol, I'm trying, but not doing as well :doh:

Haha, hey, I don't mind a little bit of craziness, but I was just totally lost trying to read through this one!

And coffee = :sick: for me.

Chocolate protein shake and working out, on the other hand = :workout: Yeah!

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Chocolate protein shake.

I´m allergic to chocolate. But, I´ll see... I found it!

closeup_of_a_b5eb.jpg

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm on board with this idea so long as it means I can spend the rest of the evening pampering you :wubbie:

:holy::wubbie:

Now I can watch the foot ball game with my gut handing out. One hand holding a beer and the other picking the lint from my belly button. ;)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:holy::wubbie:

Now I can watch the foot ball game with my gut handing out. One hand holding a beer and the other picking the lint from my belly button. ;)

Even for you, that's not nearly as sexy as you think it sounds :dont:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL! That was the point. I was trying to take on the stereotypical man. ;)

Ah, I see. I much prefer thinking of you exactly as you are.

Incidentally all of that sounds just like me, minus the gut hanging out. I have no gut to hang out, only a hint of firm abs :workout:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
There's too much fun in this thread. Too too much :steam:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ah, I see. I much prefer thinking of you exactly as you are.

Incidentally all of that sounds just like me, minus the gut hanging out. I have no gut to hang out, only a hint of firm abs :workout:

I think I'd prefer you to think of me as I am as well :yes:.

You pick the lint out of your belly button? :ohmy: ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I'd prefer you to think of me as I am as well :yes:.

You pick the lint out of your belly button? :ohmy: ;)

Not in public....but yes. It's not like you can just leave it there! Or maybe that's just me? :thinking:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
There's too much fun in this thread. Too too much :steam:

We have fun, too -claims like this are what feeds all the prejudiced minds out there.

Here is an Irish Coffee especially for you (it´s a recipe with whiskey, to help you get in the mood and have fun with us):

IrishCoffee.jpg

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, you have one now! So it's all good... right? :cheese:

...All we are saying....
... is give peace a chance...!

:laugh: To each their own!

graham_chapman_stop_that_silly.jpg

I bet if you put "ISTJ" and do an image search, you'd get this. :D

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
We have fun, too -claims like this are what feeds all the prejudiced minds out there.

Here is an Irish Coffee especially for you (it´s a recipe with whiskey, to help you get in the mood and have fun with us):

IrishCoffee.jpg

Thanks for the spiked coffee LOL

Nah I know we like to have a lot of fun- that's for the ignorant and uninformed to figure out.

But you have to admit, there are some sticks in the mud among us. Don't seem to be those on this board, but they do exist.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not in public....but yes. It's not like you can just leave it there! Or maybe that's just me? :thinking:

I don't think I've ever even had lint in my belly button, lol. I'm trying to imagine it and it's cracking me up. I know several guys who deal with the lint issue, but I don't think I've ever heard of a girl having them.

In that case, at least you take it out before you leave home :laugh:.